• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Guild Wars 3: SSBB (Game Thread)

Jedizora

:right:
I can't belive you killed me on the first day! I made a mistake by saying I've never been town, so I get lynched?!?

Nicole

luke is my wife
I can't belive you killed me on the first day! I made a mistake by saying I've never been town, so I get lynched?!?

Jedi, I've learned from Mafia 6 to never let people live after they mess up once. Also, why did you claim mimic if you were the Cop? (or whatever you were)

Nicole

luke is my wife
Claiming cop: Instant death. Besides kirby makes much more sence for mimic.

Probably not, Doc might have ended up protecting you. Getting your role "wrong" is what made me certain you were scum. (Not knowing the name of it, that is.)

Kirino

Tatakae
I got Elfen.:D SoL thought Elfen was innocent, and went after HoT, but I felt that Elfen was scum, so I targeted him. We didn't have a clue about who the SK was, so we just decided to kill off the ones we though had the highest chance. It wasn't a very good plan, but it was pretty much the best thing we could think of.

green goron

Best of the Gorons
Night 1 actions
Vig: night killed Composer Brother
Killer: night killed illmatic
Inventor: investigated CB(nighkilled)
Private Investigator: Goron Link
Guild Love Muffin: bought mercanary, killed Go_Dark_Link

Night 2 actions
Private Investigator: Elfen
Vig: HoT

That's it. Turned out to be a really short game due to all the inactivities:dry: but thanks to everyone who played.:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom