• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Guess Your Role: Poke Ball Z Mafia (BMGf/ZD Crossover Event) Endgame: TBA, Town and Survivor Win! (11/7/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maniacal Engineer

Conspiracy Theorist
Full disclosure, I had determined my alignment by D2, but only figured out my role after shooting Lone_G last night. (I really did spend nights 1 and 2 idling/poking Darth’s dead body.)
I now possess the 4-Star Dragonball, which was in AE’s possession when he was killed, and, since Minish offed Contrainer, the ball must have come from our Mafiosos.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
home earlier than expected whats poppin champs
Because LG kinda admitted her role
quoted this because i was going to say "when" but y'all started talking about it
I mean I guess. I just kinda dont wanna be to hard on LG cause she prolly wants to murder me rn ;-;
frustrated at the state of the game. oh let's claim to win :rolleyes:
what did lg claim
nothing. everyone read too much into my messages.

yeah me, the one going "hi everyone i hate claiming" i'm just going to drop hints about my role lmfao that's not what i'm about. i even said "my role is hard to guess" vigilante isn't hard to guess. i'm not the vigilante.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
the whole "if you were vigilante who would you shoot" bit was to get people to talk about their suspicions but it was also me forcing myself to make a choice about who i was suspicious of because i've stopped paying attention to the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom