• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Guess Your Role: Poke Ball Z Mafia (BMGf/ZD Crossover Event) Endgame: TBA, Town and Survivor Win! (11/7/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
Omg... so pretty much I found out I was Town Neighborizer on Day 3.
Day 2*
my rationale for thinking sunfan was a wolf was that his first guess /would/ be to guess town. not only does he prefer playing as town, but the optimal strategy in this game is to guess your alignment as town first, because that is the most likely one.

but if he didn't know his alignment at n1 because he didn't guess d1, then my point is moot. he figured out his alignment n1, role d2.

his claim's real. i keep jumping the gun.
I'm pretty sure I'm like the only person who guessed town immediately. AND WAS HECKING WRONG. </3
please explain then
Did you not read any of my reads lists?

sms is making a really good point here.

ok i'm content enough to shut up and let y'all do your thing

though i'd be happier with a real claim, from either of them

funnier6

Courage~
this is very important information.
YOU WERE THERE. D:<
You know, we haven't even tried guessing how many Mafiosos are in the game. With Hero gone, how many are left? 2 probably right?
I was always thinking four total but now I dont know tbh.
Firstly, I did guess town first
Um, what? Mr. To Play Optimaly You Must Choose Wolf First who came into the night phase saying he still hadn't discovered anything about himself? WHAT?

funnier6

Courage~
prolly 3
3 scum + 2 third parties is approaching unfair numbers for town though
Same person who previously said game was extremely in towns favor.
i wasn't there for that funnier it was before my time. i just got here yesterday.
YOU PLAYED IN THE GAME HE WAS REFERENCING </3
also hero "assumed" there was 4
This is kind of terrifying ngl. Though I guess if it really is three it would be weird to not say you assume four.
funnier calm down sunfan's town here
SHHH let him answer

funnier6

Courage~
Rubik is surprised that we are not town together. Confirmed scum. Kind of kidding but not really.
plus i don't really believe that "oh i have to find an item" is a worthy goal in a mafia game.
This is a bulba game
what game was he referencing? :eek:
Rival mafia from like a month ago! I threw a dusk ball at you and thought I killed you and felt extreme guilt!
I guessed miller
Felt fancy
I thought you were saying you guessed town as your alignment but this must've been when you int know you could do both I guess.

I guessed my wish list of town and cop on day one. </3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom