• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Guess Your Role: Poke Ball Z Mafia (BMGf/ZD Crossover Event) Endgame: TBA, Town and Survivor Win! (11/7/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I thought it was obvious ME was vig after he admitted to killing Lone and I claimed SK. Lol

Then again I thought Tristan made funnier's role obvious but apparently not.

I'm fine with a caps lynch though.

Unvote

Vote: Capsfan

I thought it was obvious ME was vig after he admitted to killing Lone and I claimed SK. Lol

Then again I thought Tristan made funnier's role obvious but apparently not.

I'm fine with a caps lynch though.

Unvote

Vote: Capsfan
I was just tabbing in to tinfoil on funnier
I think that the tristan nightkill over the max nightkill is a lot more likely to come from funnier actually
I'm scared but its probably too late to move it off of capsfan

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I was just tabbing in to tinfoil on funnier
I think that the tristan nightkill over the max nightkill is a lot more likely to come from funnier actually
I'm scared but its probably too late to move it off of capsfan

Funnier is very likely not a threat. Unless his extra stuff is, but I doubt it. His role definitely wouldn't be mafia. Unless something really weird is going on.

I don't wanna out what his role is, but one of Tristan's posts at the time hints at it in a big way.

Funnier is very likely not a threat. Unless his extra stuff is, but I doubt it. His role definitely wouldn't be mafia. Unless something really weird is going on.

I don't wanna out what his role is, but one of Tristan's posts at the time hints at it in a big way.
I just like
that night doesn't make any sense to me
max should've died over tristan I think?
maybe mafia had multiple kills and fg blocked one or something???
I dunno
its too late at this point I guess I'm just scared

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Btw, someone is very likely lying about not knowing funnier's role.

That's partially why I'm still suspicious of Rubik. Seeing as if he is a mafia aligned rolecop, he would have actually gotten his checks on funnier and myself. And I his reaction to funnier admitting 3rd party felt kinda fake to me.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I just like
that night doesn't make any sense to me
max should've died over tristan I think?
maybe mafia had multiple kills and fg blocked one or something???
I dunno
its too late at this point I guess I'm just scared

I think mafia probably figured Max would be protected. And Tristan can out a Godfather, whereas Max can't. So it makes sense if you think of it that way.

I think mafia probably figured Max would be protected. And Tristan can out a Godfather, whereas Max can't. So it makes sense if you think of it that way.
if I were mafia, I'd look at the dead bodyguard and be like "oooooh; free cop!"
but that's just me
and I'm a salt-water fish in fresh water

funnier6

Courage~
Btw, someone is very likely lying about not knowing funnier's role.

That's partially why I'm still suspicious of Rubik. Seeing as if he is a mafia aligned rolecop, he would have actually gotten his checks on funnier and myself. And I his reaction to funnier admitting 3rd party felt kinda fake to me.
Same. How many roles could possibly be referenced by eye of the tiger??

I like how we’ve kinda got this third party alliance thing going on lol.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Same. How many roles could possibly be referenced by eye of the tiger??

I like how we’ve kinda got this third party alliance thing going on lol.

I know right?! I immediately got it with that post. But didn't want to out you myself so wasn't referencing the exact post. Lol

But the reason I'm suspicious of Rubik is because Hero definitely already knew you were third party and likely your role. Just from that same post that he said he thought he knew my role. So I think mafia could've already rolecopped you and played along with the Tristan's softing.

Maniacal Engineer

Conspiracy Theorist
if I were mafia, I'd look at the dead bodyguard and be like "oooooh; free cop!"
but that's just me
and I'm a salt-water fish in fresh water
Said it before, and I'll say it again.
In this particular setup, Role Cop is a much more valuable role than the actual Cop, especially with Godfather still in play.
The Role Cop could a) discover who the Godfather is, b) help Town determine their roles, c) scout out for any inconsistencies, such as two Roleblockers or Role Cops, and be used to hunt for scum in that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom