• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Guess Your Role: Poke Ball Z Mafia (BMGf/ZD Crossover Event) Endgame: TBA, Town and Survivor Win! (11/7/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
i think lg is scummier than capsfan by miles too fwiw

why are you guys going for capsfan? they should be null
Because LG kinda admitted her role, and I believe it. So that leaves Caps being the only person who hasn't claimed, Rubik is either telling the truth or fake claiming, I also can't rule out Moe being scum at this point because 3 third parties doesn't seem realistic even in a game like this.

ZinnLav

Zinnie-chan
@ZinnLav what pronouns do you prefer? i've seen both used for you and i haven't seen you correct anyone. does it matter?
Either is fine, I really don't care if people use the right pronouns or not. :ham:

As for my role, I told SMS on Day 2 I was going to guess roleblocker thanks to the clues left in my character flavour (since I guessed Town Night 1) and it happened to be correct.

This also doesn't involve Zinn, I'm still debating who he could target to prove he is a roleblocker. I guess Minish, but we kind of want her to make a kill probably.
The problem about getting me to target someone is if you say it in thread the plan falls through, since Mafia could just kill my roleblock target to make me more suspect. Just been bad luck so far, either that or I have a secondary kill action. Though I doubt we'd have two roles in this game?
I just like
don't really think Zinn would think to fake claim roleblocker
I figured then from hot's flip they were probably town
See I'm not smart enough to think two days ahead, as if I knew Hero would die in the night to gain trust.
oh i caught up.

i think zinn should die
Some Doctor you are.
Minish should shoot engineer I think
I mean with stuff like this, I'm leaning toward roleblocking Minish, still a SK with a possible anti-town WinCon

funnier6

Courage~
Okay I'm back. Since there is no more mafia role blocker Max is guaranteed results. Personally I think he should cop LG. ME is fine if y'all insist, but I really think the lack of missing dragon ball pretty well clears him.
Either is fine, I really don't care if people use the right pronouns or not. :ham:
But which ones are the right ones??
I mean with stuff like this, I'm leaning toward roleblocking Minish, still a SK with a possible anti-town WinCon
No no no definite no. You might as well just kill her then, she's shooting who we tell her to shoot. I'm not all that sure how your role blocking can help us atm tbh.

ZinnLav

Zinnie-chan
But which ones are the right ones??
Good question
No no no definite no. You might as well just kill her then, she's shooting who we tell her to shoot. I'm not all that sure how your role blocking can help us atm tbh.
If you're so sure LG is Mafia, then I should roleblock them? How is roleblocking a possible kill not useful?
I strongly disagree with killing ME who's been playing Town this whole time and was basically confirmed since nobody from admitted to losing Dragon Balls

funnier6

Courage~
Oh brother
okay then
Ask for meta then don't take it. I see how it is.
N2 - Tristan (blocked). I did actually think he could be pulling a wifom situation, especially with how he was talking to funnier during his role discussion. Also, I'll admit that I was orginally targeting Rubik but switched. Because I felt Rubik was being too memey and not solving as much.
Why do we always want to kill Tristan when he's town?!
I just dont really think I'm convinced by that wrt dragon balls
"Opposite alignment" might just be town/not town
Neither the town nor the not town have fessed up. If it was town, why would they be keeping that a secret?
If you're so sure LG is Mafia, then I should roleblock them? How is roleblocking a possible kill not useful?
I strongly disagree with killing ME who's been playing Town this whole time and was basically confirmed since nobody from admitted to losing Dragon Balls
I mean I guess. I just kinda dont wanna be to hard on LG cause she prolly wants to murder me rn ;-;

Zinn. It does not matter the teeniest amount that he's playing town if he is in fact mafia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom