• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Guess Your Role: Poke Ball Z Mafia (BMGf/ZD Crossover Event) Endgame: TBA, Town and Survivor Win! (11/7/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah perhaps lg and caps are aligned. based on poe that's gotta be how this works

i don't think it can be moe though, and i'm still hung up on rubik for the derp thing

Maniacal Engineer

Conspiracy Theorist
ME why do you suspect caps?
Because he's done nothing significant except for join a wagon on an already doomed player, and claim that I've been "playing weird," without officially committing to coming after me.
Caps may be rusty, but he ain't that rusty. He's been scared of me since D2, when Mafia tried to recruit me into their chat, and failed.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Vote: Caps

The most likely scum are people with dubious claims or unclaimed roles and between the two players who haven't claimed yet, Caps looks much worse than LG does.

Maniacal Engineer

Conspiracy Theorist
Also, here’s a Question to just throw out there:
If Gohan is the original Role Cop, and Gotenks was the Gladiator, what town character could possibly fit as a Backup Role Cop?
I’m assuming there should be some relation to Gohan, but perhaps I’m overthinking things?

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
If Gohan is the original Role Cop, and Gotenks was the Gladiator, what town character could possibly fit as a Backup Role Cop?
I’m assuming there should be some relation to Gohan, but perhaps I’m overthinking things?
that's what i was thinking, but i don't know the flavor well enough. i thought if anything gohan would backup goku???? they've got a father-son relationship right? so idk it's looking like it doesn't fit in the flavor but that's coming from lack of knowledge. and obviously rubik can neither confirm nor deny anything so i'm wondering whether or not it's worth the discussion.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Tristan's flip was VERY VERY surprising to me is probably the closest thing I can give to a clue.

My role was immediately apparent to me after the flip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom