• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Gravity Falls Zodiac Mafia

ANYWAY
assuming my interpretation of LyLo:

This implies we had a way for two town players to die last night right right?
If one of those is like a town shot like a vigilante, AND if we doctor someone correctly, we can recover from a mislynch.
As long as we don't lynch the vigilante the game should still keep going if either Rubik or Doc are town.
This isn't how parity should ever work in my mind, as I have said, but like
bruh
there's not a random sleeper vig out there.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Minish didn't have a way to kill additional players during the night, right?

My best explanation is that someone lied about their role, most likely Doc.

Minish could only lie about her old role if sun were also scum, which is possible.

LG could had lied about her role, but killing doesn't really sound very "Mabel" to me.

I, frankly, don't think echo is lying about her role.

Ex could be lying about his role, but he'd know that.

The pig is definitely a real role unless 3 people have lied about it. Dipper is real unless both me and sun are scum which is false.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon

mf has a golden spoon

i tried to go through and quote things but a lot of things i had to say had already been said.

i'm for lynching doc today. no input during lylo except a claim and i'm tired. (not of him or the slot, i'm just tired)

i think scum team is doc/minish with a third between ex and rubik/sun (they regularly switch between whomst i think is more suspicious but i'm more suspicious of ex than both of them).

sun makes sense as scum because of the protection on johnny, at the time i chalked it up to the probabitch but it sounds like he either targeted johnny on purpose and then said oops! or someone who isn't me redirected him (which i have explained why i couldn't realistically have done, but i GUESS the possibility exists that i'm lying).

minish makes sense as scum because she isn't her obvtown self. that's the case, soz minish

my defense for myself is that i'm obvious as scum and the only case anyone has on me is that i maybe redirected sun to johnny for some reason.

my defense for echo is that she's so damn cute i don't want to scumread her. this gal is one of the most lawful good people i have ever seen

rubik i GUESS makes sense as town but he can also make sense as a scumbud for minish. not a priority, plus i like having a neighbor

i've talked about ex and i don't have the energy to put together my case against him. he's not remotely my priority anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom