• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Gravity Falls Zodiac Mafia

Sorry that I haven't been here, I see votes have been thrown down.
Might need a little more time before I can be perfectly current.

the mechanical thing to do for LG is to vote for Exlight because its just mathematically the best
idk if people care but I can explain why its the best (the game is lost if either of them are town anyways, and voting for doc just increases the chances of losing)

How does voting for doc increase the chances of losing? Didn’t we think he was scum??
yeah it kind of actually doesn't matter if doc /is/ scum
it only matters that he /could/ be town
I'm occupied so maybe exlight can try to explain, then I can make fun of him when I'm free again, and then explain it for real

ExLight

why
Staff member
How does voting for doc increase the chances of losing? Didn’t we think he was scum??
If me and LG are both town we'll lose, so we're under the premise one of us is scum
By voting Doc, we're having to guess another player's alignment.

So like, we're already under the premise either me or LG are scum.
So there are 5 remaining people if we exclude me and LG, and 2 scum; so the chance of doc being scum under those circumstances is 2/5 aka 40%
While if we had Ex/LG wagons, under those circunstances, we have a 1/2 chance aka 50% of hitting scum

that's it right Sun?

If me and LG are both town we'll lose, so we're under the premise one of us is scum
By voting Doc, we're having to guess another player's alignment.

So like, we're already under the premise either me or LG are scum.
So there are 5 remaining people if we exclude me and LG, and 2 scum; so the chance of doc being scum under those circumstances is 2/5 aka 40%
While if we had Ex/LG wagons, under those circunstances, we have a 1/2 chance aka 50% of hitting scum

that's it right Sun?
ugh what the **** why did you nail this explanation

ex unvote and i will too. we can continue to discuss. i'm currently doing big brain solving
can you vote him until he unvotes
I'm literally never trying to gain something by asking for this btw unless my partners are within people already voting
its just better mechanically

ex/doc/sunfan is the only world you'd have to worry about that and I don't think that makes much sense given how hard ex and I went at each other before

can you vote him until he unvotes
I'm literally never trying to gain something by asking for this btw unless my partners are within people already voting
its just better mechanically

ex/doc/sunfan is the only world you'd have to worry about that and I don't think that makes much sense given how hard ex and I went at each other before
wait you wouldn't even have to worry about that team of 3
I'm sorry I'm spaghetti-ing right now, its just better to vote ex
ignore me if you don't want to but its mathematically slightly better

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom