• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Gravity Falls Zodiac Mafia

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
ONLY
oh yea redirecting something that could interrupt a kill to disrupt town in three different ways is "some reason"

asdf
can we lynch her please
i have already defended myself against this point. i explained i had no inkling he was even going to move that night AND that i couldn't have possibly redirected him specifically

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
are we supposed to just take your word in LyLo
if you're not going to use it why not tell us what it can do
"are we just supposed to take your word"
????? yes???? we're literally taking everybody at their word??????

i've actually already told rubik what i'm doing tonight. i don't want to tell you. is that petty? maybe. but it guarantees i won't be using my item. i genuinely don't understand why it matters so much what my item is

ExLight

why
Staff member
you can tell whatever you want to whoever you want
we might not even have a next phase and need as much info as possible sadfdfg

You'll prolly hate me for this but

Vote: LittleGumball

now town can't vote anyone else if they don't want to risk a RNG lynch
And I'm heading to bed and hope you're not town so scum doesn't hammer you while I sleep :fetchd:

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Day ends at 9 am CST which is 7 am PST so I can probably wait until 6ish am PST to vote because that's when I'll be getting up.

I'm kind of torn because I have a stronger town read on Ex but LG is voting for the player I think is more likely to be town.

If Ex and LG are both town than we should (in theory) lose tonight if scum is able to coordinate in time.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
*Doc and LG
No, if you and LG are both town that means you're on a town wagon and scum can get enough votes to hammer LG because it only takes a single town on town vote to lose in lylo.

If Doc is town we're probably boned regardless of what anyone else does because there's a good chance he won't remember to vote.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom