• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Graphic Requests

can someone make me a new sig with the deathbat (thing in my avy), a dark background, and the words "you should've known..." above the deathbat and the words "... the price of evil" below it? if anyone could do this for me, i'd really appreciate it :)

Lady_Yuna

GoodNight SunShine!
I hate to ask, but can someone make me a new Jill Valentine (when she's in the BSAA) background for my computer? I can't find decent images to use, so maybe you guys might have better luck than I did. But, I would like it if someone can use this picture though with the background http://i866.photobucket.com/albums/ab228/M-s-Eterno/jillbsaa-1.jpg

I'm opened to anything when it comes to the layout of the wallpaper.
thanks in advance =)

A

Apollymi

Can someone make me a Rydia Sig with the words "Summoner Of The Mist and her Mist dragon with her? :)

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
I'm back to this thread with yet another request. This time, however, it's a siggy request. If someone could take the time to make the sig for me, that'd be awesome. I'm thinking something along the lines of Golden Sun: Dark Dawn as the basis of the siggy, I'm thinking Matthew in a pose on the left and (if possible) Sveta on the right in a pose. I'd like for it to say something along the lines of, "A Hero is nothing without a friend along for the ride..." centered in the middle and "Master Sword13" centered down at the bottom. I have no preference for the background, something magical I guess. I can provide pictures of Matthew and Sveta if need be. Thanks to anyone who does this for me!

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
I'm back to this thread with yet another request. This time, however, it's a siggy request. If someone could take the time to make the sig for me, that'd be awesome. I'm thinking something along the lines of Golden Sun: Dark Dawn as the basis of the siggy, I'm thinking Matthew in a pose on the left and (if possible) Sveta on the right in a pose. I'd like for it to say something along the lines of, "A Hero is nothing without a friend along for the ride..." centered in the middle and "Master Sword13" centered down at the bottom. I have no preference for the background, something magical I guess. I can provide pictures of Matthew and Sveta if need be. Thanks to anyone who does this for me!
Golden Sun: Dark Dawn? Okay, I had to take this. Once I find a render for Sveta and a good style I'll start making it.

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
Here is your signature Master Sword 13. Tell me if you want any changes.
goldensunsig2.png
Link: http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/2351/goldensunsig2.png

Linknmike

Dank meme connoisseur
Could someone make me an avatar with Regret from Zenonia (the iPod app) slashing a monster or summat? Thanks!

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
May I have a siggy with Zelda and Link in it from Spirit Tracks where Link is kneeling in front of Zelda at his graduation? And can you also tell me how to put the image into my signature because this is my first time.
Thanks so much!

arkvoodle

Diabolical

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom