• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Graphic Requests

Nicole

luke is my wife
I can do that I think. So, anything specific except for TP things?

Hmm, not really, I just like the idea of wolf/human Link with the moon in the background and blue/purpleish colors in the sky... etc. Whatever you can do, because it has to be better than what I can on microsoft paint. I wouldn't mind if you could incorperate the ocarina of time, Majora's mask, and the wind waker (the items themselves.)

Ghosi

Schmetterling
All right! Now I basically have an idea of what you want. ;) I will try to do my best on it, and see how it turns out.

Ghosi

Schmetterling
Awesome. Thanks so much, can't wait to see what you come up with!

Soldiersiggy.png
I finished it. I created the background with the brushes you selected. I hope it is what you wanted! Tell me if you want any changes made.

Nicole

luke is my wife
That is absolutely amazing! Thanks so much. Just one little, bitty, thing? My name.... Soldier "OF" Link... If you could just add the "of," that'd be great.... Or I could change my name to SoldierLink.... That would be cool too! XD

Ghosi

Schmetterling
That is absolutely amazing! Thanks so much. Just one little, bitty, thing? My name.... Soldier "OF" Link... If you could just add the "of," that'd be great.... Or I could change my name to SoldierLink.... That would be cool too! XD

Oh my! I just realized that! I'm so sorry!:embarrassed: I'm pretty sure I was paying attention when I copied your name. Oh well. I don't really think anyone will notice it except you...right? :D Well anyways I will try to fix it...

Edit:
Soldiersiggy.png
The area near the text is a tiny bit darker, but it is fixed. :)

Last edited:
this thread is exactly what i need to practice signatures, i suck at drawing thats why im going to college to learn, so can anyone make an excellent picture of Gomess(mini boss of stone temple in Majora's Mask). if so thank you.

Beeker

Wild Card
i mean a drawing, im trying to practice making signatures and since i can't draw worth a damn i search google for images to use and there aren't many good drawings of gomess.

Hmmm, so you just want a picture of Gomess drawn, kind of like a render? I guess I could try to draw it for you... Is there an art style you want it drawn in?

Nicole

luke is my wife
Now that I have a really cool siggy... I kinda need an avatar. My profile looks blank, yo. I've tried to download pix for it.... But... I'm computer dumb and it always says "Invalid File." So if someone can make me an avatar, that'd be great. I think it has to be no more than 100x100 pixels, which is why my pictures don't work. Let me know if you can do it, so I can tell you what I would like on it. Thanks in advance! :)

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
Now that I have a really cool siggy... I kinda need an avatar. My profile looks blank, yo. I've tried to download pix for it.... But... I'm computer dumb and it always says "Invalid File." So if someone can make me an avatar, that'd be great. I think it has to be no more than 100x100 pixels, which is why my pictures don't work. Let me know if you can do it, so I can tell you what I would like on it. Thanks in advance! :)
I think I could do that for you SoL

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom