• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Graphic Requests

Hero Of Spirits

Champion of Cyrodiil
I've seen many people with Pokemon sigs that have a certain Pokemon and show the users name.Can someone make me one of those with Dragonair to the left with a flaming backround and my name anywhere.and make the Pokemon bolded around it like all the others.thanks.

Sorry for the wait, & I kinda rushed it:

DracomajorasPokemonBanner.png

How is this? Here's the link: http://i773.photobucket.com/albums/yy16/Hero_Of_Spirits/DracomajorasPokemonBanner.png

Nine-tailed Fox

FUS RO DAH!!!!
Hello. Back again. Would someone be willing to create a sig with Yuna and Sin (FFX please. I hate all the dresspheres from X-2) in it? And in the background have the landscape of Spira or Zanarkand? Either would do. And in the bottom lefthand corner have my name in the Final Fantasy font underlined? Thanks in advance!!

Hero Of Spirits

Champion of Cyrodiil
Hello. Back again. Would someone be willing to create a sig with Yuna and Sin (FFX please. I hate all the dresspheres from X-2) in it? And in the background have the landscape of Spira or Zanarkand? Either would do. And in the bottom lefthand corner have my name in the Final Fantasy font underlined? Thanks in advance!!

Hey, a request that I actually feel confident about! Sure, I'll handle this one.

T

TriforceOfDelta

I'm sort of new to the forums, so I would like to know how to make your own sig; if someone could tell me it would be much appreciated; thanks! :)

Kybyrian

In response to the post above, there are many different ways you can make your own sig. We have a thread located here (click) explaining some things, but you will probably need to look at another site to get familiar with any sort of image editing program. You can make simple sigs in paint by inserting PNG images, grabbing a simple background from Google, etc., but it's best to get an image editing program like GIMP(which is free and can be downloaded from their site, you can google it) so you can make your own styles of sigs and use the techniques you want to. If you have the option to, choose Photoshop over GIMP. Photoshop is very expensive, though.

It's mainly about experimenting with things in programs and trying to figure out what's best for you.

ApcolypticMufin

Fan of Zelda & Bioshock!
I'm sort of new to the forums, so I would like to know how to make your own sig; if someone could tell me it would be much appreciated; thanks! :)
Go here: http://www.delta-visions.net/forums//index.php?showforum=82 for some nice beginner tutorials for Photoshop Sig-making! This also applies for GIMP, but it will be a tad more confusing. Hope it helps!

P.S. If you're willing to pay money for a nice image manipulator, Adobe Photoshop is good, but if you need an almost equally good one for free, try www.GIMP.org. They have a very fine free down-loadable program!

EDIT: Also, a good idea would be to always save your images in .jpg or .png format and to back it up by uploading them to a personal ImageShack, DeviantArt, or Photobucket account!

T

TriforceOfDelta

Thank you all for the tips! :) I visited GIMP's site and clicked download, but my computer said it was potentially dangerous! :O I suppose I'll have to leave the 'sigging' to you guys! So, here's my request:
The Triforce on a green backround with the text: TriforceOfDelta One who does not have the Triforce can't go in...
Thanks guys! :D

Thank you all for the tips! :) I visited GIMP's site and clicked download, but my computer said it was potentially dangerous! :O I suppose I'll have to leave the 'sigging' to you guys! So, here's my request:
The Triforce on a green backround with the text: TriforceOfDelta One who does not have the Triforce can't go in...
Thanks guys! :D
Download Paint.NET. It's a much easier to use program for beginners and experienced people.

@Kybyrian: I wouldn't say that unless I knew where he was downloading it from.

Steve

5/19/13
I find Gimp much easier and more efficient than Paint.NET. In fact, I can't stand Paint.NET.

I agree, although Paint.net might be better for beginners. Then again, I started GIMP as a complete newbie, but I took time to familiarize myself with the program until I could use it effectively. That's how it is with any program, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom