• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Graphic Requests

RamboZelda

bullets of pure awesome
rambozeldasketch.png

That may be one of the greatest things I've ever seen in my existence! The shades are a very nice addition. For size, 175x250 should be fine. Thank you so much for this! I'm over 9000% positive you'll do a great job!

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
Can I request a siggy? I'd like it to have the a picture of Toon Zelda, not the Wind Waker one, but the non ghost Spirit Tracks one, with a cool pinkish purple background. Also 'MarinetheWitch' at the top left corner in Zelda writing, I don't care the color, but whatever color suits it. On the bottom right corner I want it to say 'Sage of Art' with the same look and colors as the first.

Thanks!

Here's your signature. I hope you like it! ;)

MarinetheWitch.png

(Here's the link: http://i881.photobucket.com/albums/ac14/katcopley/MarinetheWitch.png?t=1281375821)

TheHeroOfLime

Excelling in Mediocrity
This is a pretty weird request but I'm sure someone here has enough pro skills to handle it. I'm not sure how many people have heard of Roblox here, but I'm hoping someone can help me out on this. My friend and I just made a group called The Covert Assassins Defending Roblox and we need a group uniform. Making shirts on roblox requires you to edit a template that is preset that I will upload below. I need someone to make some sort of assassin-looking shirt that has some sort of cloak with some body armor (some sort of bullet-proof vest) under it. (Pants would also help, but if you only want to make the shirt that is fine by me.) I can't draw on computers for my life, so I'm hoping someone can handle this. Put the link to the finished product(s) on my wall when you are done please. Here are the templates:

ShirtTemplate.png

PantsTemplate.png

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and I hope someone can get back to me pretty soon.

Hero Of Spirits

Champion of Cyrodiil
NEW ANNOUNCEMENT!!! Since I'm starting to have a lot free time on my hands, I'm starting to handle requests. If you would like to see some examples of my siggies, follow the link below my banner. They are at the bottom of the first & on the second page.

Kirino

Tatakae
I've seen many people with Pokemon sigs that have a certain Pokemon and show the users name.Can someone make me one of those with Dragonair to the left with a flaming backround and my name anywhere.and make the Pokemon bolded around it like all the others.thanks.

Hero Of Spirits

Champion of Cyrodiil
I've seen many people with Pokemon sigs that have a certain Pokemon and show the users name.Can someone make me one of those with Dragonair to the left with a flaming backround and my name anywhere.and make the Pokemon bolded around it like all the others.thanks.

I can make this for you, I seems like something that is in range of my abilities. Anything else you would like on it?

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
Could someone make me one with link as a Na'vi, the blue guys in avatar.

I. Will. Try this.
"I see you."

also, if I fail, I will quickly post my suckage and let someone else have a go at it

EDIT: abusudity level is OVER 9000!!!!!!

EDIT2:eek:kay. It's goin' down... with Toon Link. But right now I have to sleep, and when I awake and am not at work I will complete the drawing. Here is an update:
updateforlkjsdfsig.png

Last edited:

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
That is pretty sweet! I was thinking adult link or TP Link but that is cool! Do you think you could make the face a little darker blue and the eyes a little more yellow?

TheGreen

Hokay:
I'm sorry, Mikau. I figured you would want a more realistic link, but I couldn't help it! It was way too fun. XD
So here's link on his own, and then in a sig. I don't know if you wanted one and I didn't spend much time on it. Let me know if you'd like anything different.
NaviToonLink.png

lkjsdfsigmaybe.png

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
:)Wow that is cool! I made one when I was bored. I felt like using Toon Link too. It would be awesome if you could take my Na'vi Link and place him in your background the way you did yours.

Mikau94,Navi2.jpg

TheGreen

Oh hey that's awesome!
I was unsure about wether or not to do those glowing dots cause it seem like you don't see them in the movie, but on cover art and stuff they have them.

I'll get right on your sig!

EDIT:
mikausig.png

or
mikausig-1.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom