• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Graphic Requests

I agree, although Paint.net might be better for beginners. Then again, I started GIMP as a complete newbie, but I took time to familiarize myself with the program until I could use it effectively. That's how it is with any program, though.

I found it harder to use/learn than Gimp or Photoshop. It's basically a (slightly) fancier version of MS Paint.

Zelda Freak

A Freak who likes Zelda
I agree, although Paint.net might be better for beginners. Then again, I started GIMP as a complete newbie, but I took time to familiarize myself with the program until I could use it effectively. That's how it is with any program, though.
This.

I eventually got Photoshop CS3 and I was a lot better, and with the release of CS4 even better.

That's weird I always used GIMP and never really got the hang of it until I found Paint.NET, but this is starting to get off topic.

David

But you called me here...
hey, can someone please make me a sig with a bunch of the instruments from Zelda, along with Link playing one of them (preferably the ocarina) and put "Hero of Music" in it? Thanks so much!

Kirino

Tatakae
Can someone make me a sig with Toon Link,Toon Ganondorf,and Toon Zelda?Details dont matter.Thanks to whoever accepts this request.

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
I've run into the same problem HoS. Maybe if people in the thread said when they were going to do a request? and then later they could edit the same post with the final product?
Just a suggestion. And I wouldn't feel sad when someone turns down my sig because they've already had one made :(

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Excuse me, but could someone make me sig :P I have an idea, but I'll wait and see if anyone can make a sig for me, then I'll say what I want. (Yes, I don't feel like typing it now ;) )

ApcolypticMufin

Fan of Zelda & Bioshock!
Excuse me, but could someone make me sig :P I have an idea, but I'll wait and see if anyone can make a sig for me, then I'll say what I want. (Yes, I don't feel like typing it now ;) )
I could do this one unless anyone else wants to. In which case I'll back off.

EDIT: If nobody takes this in a few days you can PM me the details!

Last edited:
Z

Zeldahistory

I Need a Sig for Me. Anybody Willing to Do It for Me?

i would like a sig that has a desk in the middle with lanter on the desk
with half of the triforce on the right side and it says "Zeldahistory"
in the middle of the sig. will someone make that sig for me, thanks :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom