• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Graphic Requests

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
DracoMajorasSig-1.png

Dracomajora, here's your signature. Let me know if something should be changed. (Here's the link: http://i881.photobucket.com/albums/ac14/katcopley/DracoMajorasSig-1.png?t=1280785652)

Kybyrian

Just a little advice for some of you who are making some of these signatures. Try small sizes, like around 350x150 or something like that. A lot of these are huge. Like the one above me is 550x250, that's huge.

I'm stick and bored of my avi, so I'm going to request a new one

-Wind Waker Princess Zelda HAS to be in it, with the signature wink, of course!
-Cherry Blossoms along the bottom of the avi
-Blue background (preferably one with flowers in it)

Hope this info helps!

I'm not sure if you had a new one or not, but if not, then VM and I'll make it for you. Or just talk to me if you see in the shout box. :)

I'm struggling to find a decent picture of Cherry Blossom that is of a cartoonish style. If you could find something you like, I'd appreciate it.

EDIT: Here is your new Avatar THP. :)

This is the direct Link and here is the actual image:

savatars.png

Last edited:

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
I'm stick and bored of my avi, so I'm going to request a new one

-Wind Waker Princess Zelda HAS to be in it, with the signature wink, of course!
-Cherry Blossoms along the bottom of the avi
-Blue background (preferably one with flowers in it)

Hope this info helps!

I tried making your avatar for you. I hope this is okay.

TreeHuggerPandaAvatar.jpg

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
Thanks Kate and Durion. I really don't know which to take, so I might just take Kate's, but I'll make sure I copy Durry's avi and save it onto my computer, in case I want a new avi! Good bye old avi!

Thanks guys!

EDIT

For some reason, it's an invalid image, but I think it's my computer. I'm going to have to wait a little bit to get it to work, since my brother's out right now... I might just use a temporary image for now...

Last edited:

Kybyrian

I don't know which you tried, but I'm going to tell you both ways in case one works unlike the other...

You can right click and save the file to your computer. After that, go to edit your avatar and upload the file from your computer and save the changes.

If that didn't work, then you can use the direct link, which is http://i881.photobucket.com/albums/ac14/katcopley/TreeHuggerPandaAvatar.jpg?t=1281050720 (you must click the link and copy it, because ZD shortens the links) and then save the changes.

I'm not sure why it would say that it's invalid...

RamboZelda

bullets of pure awesome
I don't know if anybody here actually draws custom pictures, but I'd like a signature for Toon Zelda, holding some sort of gun, a red headband with tassles, grenade on her belt, and with a bow on her back (string should go across her chest) and an ammo belt strapped across her chest, making an X with the bowstring. Pretty much what my avatar looks like, except more realistic and intense. And with the word RamboZelda off to the side. If no one really wants to take up this offer, I'll understand.

W

Wendygo

I don't know if anybody here actually draws custom pictures, but I'd like a signature for Toon Zelda, holding some sort of gun, a red headband with tassles, grenade on her belt, and with a bow on her back (string should go across her chest) and an ammo belt strapped across her chest, making an X with the bowstring. Pretty much what my avatar looks like, except more realistic and intense. And with the word RamboZelda off to the side. If no one really wants to take up this offer, I'll understand.

I could have a crack at it, though after reading your description if I were to do it wouldn't be that... "Realistic and intense" More like "Cool yet slightly ridiculous." I could just do a sketch and see if you like that. If so I'd go through with the finished thing.

Beeker

Wild Card

:hmm:I'm not the best artist, but... I could try. Something like that actually sounds fun:P

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Can I request a siggy? I'd like it to have the a picture of Toon Zelda, not the Wind Waker one, but the non ghost Spirit Tracks one, with a cool pinkish purple background. Also 'MarinetheWitch' at the top left corner in Zelda writing, I don't care the color, but whatever color suits it. On the bottom right corner I want it to say 'Sage of Art' with the same look and colors as the first.

Thanks!

W

Wendygo

"Cool yet slightly rediculous." That sound awesome! A sketch would be deeply appreciated!

rambozeldasketch.png

Sorry about how messy it is, but you can see how it'll turn out. Is this ok? What size signature would you like round about? Just so I know how much to crop off and how much resizing is necessary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom