• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ghirahim's Master

Well, here's something I thought of. If Vaati is the leader, then the Four Sword would have to play into Skyward Sword. Seriously, do you really think that will happen?

I'd imagine Vaati's appearance as Ghirahim's master would entail being resurrected and defeated in the end without being killed. This would set up for a new four swords game where Vaati is alive and you end up sealing him in the four sword. (this would be the first instance of sealing described in FSA's intro) But yeah, certainly the four sword won't be in SS. By the way, I'm sorry if I sounded like I was personally attacking you in a few of the previous posts. None of us is all knowing when it comes to something as ambiguous as Zelda.

In response to the people talking about Ganon, here's a thought. Considering the game won't have Ganon(dorf) as a character but will leed into his rise in OoT, perhaps the master is still a Gerudo? Twinrova even?

It's been discussed but people seemed to really just focus on whether Twinrova is one entity or two. It could be the Gerudo male born 100 years before Ganondorf.

Last edited:
You do realize that you pretty much just said, "He won't show up, but he could appear at the end," right?
:embarrassed: I believe the game after SS at the moment is OoT.
from what I heard of Ss having something to do with Ganon appearing in OoT. I thought that Ghirahim's master was Ganon related. Just because he will not be in Ss does not mean he won't be in the sequel. I believe his spirit gets revived but we do not get to see Ganon at all. For example Ganon's execution in Tp. That execution occured before the game even started and was told to Link later on in Tp.

vcdomith

Mad Artist
from what I heard of Ss having something to do with Ganon appearing in OoT. I thought that Ghirahim's master was Ganon related. Just because he will not be in Ss does not mean he won't be in the sequel. I believe his spirit gets revived but we do not get to see Ganon at all. For example Ganon's execution in Tp. That execution occured before the game even started and was told to Link later on in Tp.
That's true, we won't going to see Ganon/dorf/ directly, we're going to see Ghirahim master that will end up in a trident, that will "create" Ganon later

Zorth

#Scoundrel
from what I heard of Ss having something to do with Ganon appearing in OoT.

SS is gonna fill in some of the blanks in OoT, It's not gonna be a prequel to OoT.

I thought that Ghirahim's master was Ganon related. Just because he will not be in Ss does not mean he won't be in the sequel.

What sequel?
SS is NOT a prequel to OoT.. And for the record we are talking about SS here, not a sequel :S

I believe his spirit gets revived but we do not get to see Ganon at all.

How can his spirit get revived but we don't see him?
Isn't it pointless to revive ganon(who won't appear in teh game) and not let us see him?

For example Ganon's execution in Tp. That execution occured before the game even started and was told to Link later on in Tp.

Your example isn't relevant..
If the developers told us we won't see Ganon in the game then he won't appear.. Possibly not even a cameo.

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
@ Zorth
Either you're contradicting yourself, or you just made a typo. Did you mean to say this...."SS is NOT a sequel to Oot...."

Your example isn't relevant..
If the developers told us we won't see Ganon in the game then he won't appear.. Possibly not even a cameo.
Did the developers not say that Ss was a prequel to Oot? Cause what I heard for the past couple of months was that OoT occurs after Ss. Ganon's execution did not happen during the game it happened before the game even started. That was my example. XD What I am putting into speculation which is speculation not even the hardcore truth. Is that Ganon gets revived during the ending of Ss. Like Ganon's execution we will not get to see it. I am only supporting what I heard of this game having something to do with Ganon showing up in OoT.

A

AlphaBenson

Forgot to say: As long as they don't pull a "Twilight Princess 2.0" on us, like introducing the main villain (Ganon or not) only at the very end of the game and revealing Ghirahim as a mere psychopathic pawn of that "greater evil" then I'll be fine with anything they'll do.

Actually, they'd be pulling a Four Swords Adventure on us!

Zorth

#Scoundrel
Did the developers not say that Ss was a prequel to Oot? Cause what I heard for the past couple of months was that OoT occurs after Ss. Ganon's execution did not happen during the game it happened before the game even started. That was my example. XD What I am putting into speculation which is speculation not even the hardcore truth. Is that Ganon gets revived during the ending of Ss. Like Ganon's execution we will not get to see it. I am only supporting what I heard of this game having something to do with Ganon showing up in OoT.

But still the developers have stated that the triforce won't play a big role in this game, So Ganon won't appear.
And a prequel is a story that is only revolving around the original.. i.e SS would've been a prequel if it was set a few years before OoT and explained how Link got to the Kokiri, What the war was about more exactly and Pretty much give us a much detailed explanation of why things played out the way they did in OoT. But SS is gonna be it's own story and won't focus on filling in every blank in OoT.. It will explain maybe how the Royal family was founded, But it won't revolve around the Triforce or Ganon.

@ Zorth
Either you're contradicting yourself, or you just made a typo. Did you mean to say this...."SS is NOT a sequel to Oot...."

Contradiction?
I said that SS won't be a Prequel to OoT..
The other person was talking about an unkown sequel, A sequel to SS. SS will be it's own game and won't be focusing on making things clearer in another one.
The other guy was implying that Ganon will appear in SS's sequel, But we don't even know if there's going to be a sequel.

What's all this nonsense about Ganon's execution and the triforce being insignificant in SS? Ganondorf is not around until OoT and Ganon isn't around until after that yet (regardless of whether we're talking pig Ganon or beast Ganon). And the triforce is quite obviously going to play a big role in SS given the fact that not much is known about it at the beginning of the game but in OoT everything is. If you're thinking of the developer quote I think you are, then all they said was that the triforce hadn't been split yet in SS (duh) so it won't play the typical role.

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
But still the developers have stated that the triforce won't play a big role in this game, So Ganon won't appear.
And a prequel is a story that is only revolving around the original.. i.e SS would've been a prequel if it was set a few years before OoT and explained how Link got to the Kokiri, What the war was about more exactly and Pretty much give us a much detailed explanation of why things played out the way they did in OoT. But SS is gonna be it's own story and won't focus on filling in every blank in OoT.. It will explain maybe how the Royal family was founded, But it won't revolve around the Triforce or Ganon.

Contradiction?
I said that SS won't be a Prequel to OoT..
The other person was talking about an unkown sequel, A sequel to SS. SS will be it's own game and won't be focusing on making things clearer in another one.
The other guy was implying that Ganon will appear in SS's sequel, But we don't even know if there's going to be a sequel.

..........I'm confuzzled......it has been confirmed that SS will be before Oot, but, yes, it has not been confirmed that there will be a sequel to SS.

The developers NEVER said that the Triforce had not yet been split in SS. All they have said is that it will play a different role in the plot than what we are used to. That is clearly open to interpretation.

@Zorth
But how are you positive the triforce will not play a big role in the game?
Also I heard Ss is before OoT and that Ss will have something to do with Ganon showing up in OoT?
So can you explain to me what that means? If Ganon does not show up in the game and Ss has something to do with Ganon showing up in Oot what does this mean? Like I am completely confuzzled...

H

heycookycooky

I'm gunna go ahead and say something different here, my opinion is is that if the Majora's Mask "tribe" is the Twili as it's been hinted, and Zant was using Ganon as his master and for power. What if Zant is Ghirahim's Master? And with Ghirahim's defeat, Zant's power crumbled leading to him using Ganon hundreds of years later?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I'm gunna go ahead and say something different here, my opinion is is that if the Majora's Mask "tribe" is the Twili as it's been hinted, and Zant was using Ganon as his master and for power. What if Zant is Ghirahim's Master? And with Ghirahim's defeat, Zant's power crumbled leading to him using Ganon hundreds of years later?
Zant was a Twili. The Twili were decended form the dark interlopers so he could not have been born untill after the interlopers were sealed.

Ganonking brings up a (and only) very good and solid point. So we got Ghirahim, the other 5 possible sub-villains and the main one. None of the look like Zant at that.

my opinion is is that if the Majora's Mask "tribe" is the Twili as it's been hinted, and Zant was using Ganon as his master and for power. What if Zant is Ghirahim's Master? And with Ghirahim's defeat, Zant's power crumbled leading to him using Ganon hundreds of years later?

Just a little clearer the "tribe" in MM aren't "Twilis" yet as TP is yet to come in the timeline.

Timeline: SS => (Where the "tribe" become "Twilis") => OoT => MM => TP

Again, it depends

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom