• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ghirahim's Master

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
1. Did I say it was just the harp? No. Try to read more thouroughly. As I've said, none of this is concrete, but it is still very probable that she is a descendant. There is the harp, what the evil ones are after (most likely not the triforce), the fact that this game is supposed to explain some ties between Zelda and the "goddess(es)", and the fact that it just seems to fit well.
2. No, actually they don't mention the triforce specifically nor do they show it. The original, Japanese version carries more significance for obvious reasons anyway even if it did.
3. As I've said, and you should know from the game, Vaati is killed in MC. A resurrection in SS without anything major happening to him in the end would fill a hole in the timeline. In some four swords games released in the future they could have him getting sealed in the four sword, setting up for the original FS.
4. You think that Ghirahim's master will look just like that silhoette in the center? That's depressing. We don't even know for sure that the figure is Ghirahim's master even though it is very likely. And yes, I know Vaati looks nothing like the silhoette. I was just pointing out that they both have horns... kind of.
5. You understand, don't you, that the dark interlopers are simply evil beings that sought after the triforce at one point early on, were held prisoner at Arbiter's Grounds, and were then sealed in some realm that came to be known as the Twilight Realm once the interlopers evolved into the Twili, right? What's the evidence that Ghirahim and the others are the dark interlopers? They're evil, they might go after the triforce, and it would be about that era. Make sure you know what you're talking about before making such big claims. Some people have critisized me for making some big claims without hard proof, but at least I know what I'm talking about and can back myself up.
6. The beasts could be among that which Ghirahim is among, is what I am suggesting. Not that they are the same race. -_-
7. You do understand that every single one of the silhoettes has mismatching ears/horns don't you? There is no reason to believe any particular one is Ghirahim.
8. Just because Vaati used to be a picori, does not mean that he can't be the leader of a group of evil beings. Again, there is no reason to believe that the interlopers have to all be the exact same race.

This is getting nowhere. I've put out everything to back up what I've said already (such as showing one of the figures is clearly Ghirahim) and you just keep ignoring it all, so it's clear I'm not going to convince you.

There is a difference between ignoring something and recognizing that it is not adequet evidence. I even explained why. Besides, last I looked, I was putting forth an idea about Vaati and you were trying to disprove the possibility. Nothing wrong with that, but you'll need some good evidence to do so.

ya know ive heard lots of theries but no one has considered the one thing
IT MIGHT BE SOMETHING NEW
seriosly just because link has a dream about a whale doesnt mean its the evilist guy that is rediculous

Are you talking about what looked like the Wind Fish??? I think you're referring to that dark, sharp-toothed beast that is shown sucking Zelda into a tornado in one scene. Most people here recognize it's not that significant. And it has been brought up that it may very well be a new entity. The problem with the idea is that it wouldn't tie into anything pre-existing. The way for the developers to make Ghirahim's master the most interesting would be to have it tied closely with evil beings that show up in other Zelda games.

Last edited:

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Well, I don't think it's Vaati. If you wish for specifics, than consider this.
If this game has any relevance to Minish Cap, and if it describes the prologue in the Minish Cap, then it would have been that 'an evil was resurrected,' rather than 'an evil came.' As far as we can tell, the Picori are not involved. I can see where you get that from, but, sadly, I don't agree. Vaati was a Picori before becoming evil. And if it were to take place afterwards, then it would counter Four Swords and Four Swords Adventures. Plus, he doesn't really look like any of Vaati's forms. And, yes, the silhouettes mean everything. One figure is clearly Ghirahim, another is the white-faced figure, and several other indistinct figures, the 'guys in red.' The middle one bears some resemblance to Ganon, but not Vaati. And it has already been confirmed that Ganon will not be in the game, and I just can't picture Vaati like that and not having his signature bat wings and eye. I think it's either Majora or an entirely new villain. I want it to be the former, but it's probably the latter.

M

maxman1

OOOH I HOPE ITS GANON(pig form) then i can KICK-ITS-BUTT:)
its long ago when i kill pig ganon

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
There is a difference between ignoring something and recognizing that it is not adequet evidence. I even explained why. Besides, last I looked, I was putting forth an idea about Vaati and you were trying to disprove the possibility. Nothing wrong with that, but you'll need some good evidence to do so.

Well, here's something I thought of. If Vaati is the leader, then the Four Sword would have to play into Skyward Sword. Seriously, do you really think that will happen?

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Precisely. I appreciate TheGerudoDragon's opinion, but it has already been cleared that the main sword is the Goddess Sword. Unless the Goddess Sword, Four Sword, and Master Sword are one and the same, it probably will not happen.

This is just my own opinion. I have given it some thought and somebody mentioned earlier that the game has something to do with Ganon showing up in Oot. After I heard that from someone I heard that Ghirahim had a master and that Ghirahim was going to revive his master. When you revive somebody in a fictional world it takes a long time for it to work and you need ingrediance. You sometimes will fail if something interferes with your process. Ghirahim is said to be seeking Zelda for her powers. Well that would mean that Zelda is part of the ingrediance. Link is trying to find her that is also meant as "interferance". He cannot fully revive his master if Link is interfering. My guess is Ghirahim fails his attempt but not slightly. Ghirahim may not get the body of his master but maybe the spirit. This Spirit tickles the feeling of someone familiar that may show up in OoT. "Cough Ganon" Then again I could be wrong... just a paranoid theory of mine XD

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
This is just my own opinion. I have given it some thought and somebody mentioned earlier that the game has something to do with Ganon showing up in Oot. After I heard that from someone I heard that Ghirahim had a master and that Ghirahim was going to revive his master. When you revive somebody in a fictional world it takes a long time for it to work and you need ingrediance. You sometimes will fail if something interferes with your process. Ghirahim is said to be seeking Zelda for her powers. Well that would mean that Zelda is part of the ingrediance. Link is trying to find her that is also meant as "interferance". He cannot fully revive his master if Link is interfering. My guess is Ghirahim fails his attempt but not slightly. Ghirahim may not get the body of his master but maybe the spirit. This Spirit tickles the feeling of someone familiar that may show up in OoT. "Cough Ganon" Then again I could be wrong... just a paranoid theory of mine XD

How can it be Ganon if he's confirmed to not be in the game?

unled9w.jpg

Zorth

#Scoundrel
Highly doubt it's gonna be a reincarnation of an old villain..
If anybody is getting reincarnated it's Ganon, BUT he isn't in the game so you can kiss good bye to that theory.

It's gonna be somebody entire new OR maybe the ''master'' is the combined form of all the ''dark tribe'' members.. Kind of like Twinrova's special Boss form, Maybe what Girahim is actually doing is reviving his buddies so that when they all get revived he can merge with them and become.. I dunno immortal?

As for Zeldas part in this, I have no friggin clue. :P

How can it be Ganon if he's confirmed to not be in the game?

unled9w.jpg
He may not be in the game XD but his spirit might be in the game...
I already know he is not going to be in the game but in order to count out what I heard of this game having to hint why he shows up in Oot (This is what I heard! I do not know where it was mentioned but it got me thinking... also I am a HUGE Ganon fan XD)
It's just a theory also so like I said I may be wrong...
But evidence so far has said otherwise. Like I am thinking he does not show up! but he accidently gets revived at the ending of the game. We do not get to see him get revived. But then again this is mere speculation to support what I heard. Also my gut says its Ganon related... XD

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
He may not be in the game XD but his spirit might be in the game...
I already know he is not going to be in the game but in order to count out what I heard of this game having to hint why he shows up in Oot (This is what I heard! I do not know where it was mentioned but it got me thinking... also I am a HUGE Ganon fan XD)
It's just a theory also so like I said I may be wrong...
But evidence so far has said otherwise. Like I am thinking he does not show up! but he accidently gets revived at the ending of the game. We do not get to see him get revived. But then again this is mere speculation to support what I heard. Also my gut says its Ganon related... XD

You do realize that you pretty much just said, "He won't show up, but he could appear at the end," right?

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
I know it's very unlikely but when I think of this "mystery master" I can't help but think of Ganon. But it's pretty clear that he won't appear in the game. I think it's too early to make any good guesses. I do hope however, that whoever this mystery villan is, he/she is connected to Ganon's origin.

Well, I don't think it's Vaati. If you wish for specifics, than consider this.
If this game has any relevance to Minish Cap, and if it describes the prologue in the Minish Cap, then it would have been that 'an evil was resurrected,' rather than 'an evil came.' As far as we can tell, the Picori are not involved. I can see where you get that from, but, sadly, I don't agree. Vaati was a Picori before becoming evil. And if it were to take place afterwards, then it would counter Four Swords and Four Swords Adventures. Plus, he doesn't really look like any of Vaati's forms. And, yes, the silhouettes mean everything. One figure is clearly Ghirahim, another is the white-faced figure, and several other indistinct figures, the 'guys in red.' The middle one bears some resemblance to Ganon, but not Vaati. And it has already been confirmed that Ganon will not be in the game, and I just can't picture Vaati like that and not having his signature bat wings and eye. I think it's either Majora or an entirely new villain. I want it to be the former, but it's probably the latter.

I'm not sure what you mean by the first part. I'm saying the SS intro sounds like the MC backstory (war of the bound chest), MC, and the events following MC that leed into SS. Given that, the SS intro backstory should indeed say that "an evil came" since it tells of Vaati's first rise. If you pay such big consideration to the silhoettes, then there are certainly big holes in this theory. For one thing, Vaati would have to be in his giant eye form which does not look like the central figure in the intro. However, I'd say since the picori are already important to the overall timeline because of MC, they can be important in SS matters as well. Also, Vaati's appearance in SS would actually make the four swords games make more sense. In between MC and FS, Vaati needs to be resurrected and then sealed in the four sword. Which brings me to my response to JuicieJ.

blubb

Ash Gala Wonderful!
I know it's very unlikely but when I think of this "mystery master" I can't help but think of Ganon. But it's pretty clear that he won't appear in the game. I think it's too early to make any good guesses. I do hope however, that whoever this mystery villan is, he/she is connected to Ganon's origin.
I just thought about the following: Maybe the folks at Nintendo are being very tricky and only show human Ganondorf in the game. After all they've just denied Ganon's appearance in the game, which strictly spoken is only the name of his "pig form". Unlikely? Yes. Impossible? No. Especially if you've known Nintendo for a while.
But what I also want to say is the following: It confuses me that now, very many people around the internet, especially after the release of that new 15min gameplay video, assume the "whale" to be Ghirahim's master, an assumption which I totally cannot understand. If anything than I think it's the other way around.
First of all it's quite sure now that the "whale" is the same as the "pinecone" boss, so I don't think we'll fight the final boss as such a regular and typical dungeon/overworld boss battle in the middle of the game.
Then it's very unlikely to have such a big and seemingly unintelligent and emotionless creature that apparently can't even talk as final boss, let alone as a mastermind behind Ghirahim. Final bosses in Zelda games and video games in general are almost always some sort of humanoids. No, just no.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom