• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ghirahim's Master

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
In the new Nintendo power magazine, it is said that Ghirahim talks about resurrecting his master! Who could this be? Someone we know or someone entirely new? Do you think Ganondorf in OOT be a reincarnation of this master, and that is what is meant by his rise to power in OOT being elaborated upon? This would mean the multiple Ganon theory is correct and that he can reincarnate.
If it's not Ganon do you think it will be a new evil, or something mentioned in other games e.g malladus?

Untitled-1.jpg

Here is a picture from the opening of SS which I believe shows Ghirahim on the left, with his one pointy ear and large collar. In the middle there is a demon pig like monster which I believe is the Master Ghirahim wishes to revive.In the intro it is said there was a creature of Pure evil. These things make me believe even more that this Master is Ganon related.

Last edited:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Ganon doesn't appear at all in Skyward Sword, so I don't think he is Ghirahim's master. Perhaps Fierce Deity could be Ghirahim's master? Maybe Majora's Mask constitutes to more canon than we initially thought? Really, we need more information to know for sure!

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Dear god please be Ganon's spirit, his pig spirit that is. I would love to see the blue pig in Skyward Sword's artstyle!

blubb

Ash Gala Wonderful!
Hmm, the idea of Fierce Deity doesn't sound too bad. We know that Ganon(dorf) won't play a bigger role in the game (unless Nintendo have changed their minds) and I also don't think that there is any connection to Vaati (you might bash me for that but I still don't consider MC as a canon game - same for OoX).
And at least in my opinion, Fierce Deity Link and Ghirahim do look somewhat alike with the long grey-ish hair and pointy ears.
It would be a nice move from Nintendo to finally have some major MM cameos in a console Zelda game!

Last edited:

Vibed

must read before he posts
I believe it's probably the pointed teeth creature from the dream. The fact that it appears several times in his dreams and that NP alluded to it makes me think so.

Last edited:

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I bet it'll be the Sky Whale Link sees in his dreams...or visions. It's probably what's keeping Zelda prisoner, and Ghirahim means to awaken it for his own purpose. That might be thwarting Zelda's ultimate ennoblement.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I bet it'll be the Sky Whale Link sees in his dreams...or visions. It's probably what's keeping Zelda prisoner, and Ghirahim means to awaken it for his own purpose. That might be thwarting Zelda's ultimate ennoblement.
Now, exactly why would the whale be Ghirahim's master? I'm almost 100 percent certain that Link will quite easily destroy that whale as he comes across it, and really a whale wouldn't be befitting of someone of a stature and ego such as Ghirahim.

blubb

Ash Gala Wonderful!
Forgot to say: As long as they don't pull a "Twilight Princess 2.0" on us, like introducing the main villain (Ganon or not) only at the very end of the game and revealing Ghirahim as a mere psychopathic pawn of that "greater evil" then I'll be fine with anything they'll do.

ZeldaOcarina

Princess of Hyrule
I honestly hope it's not the whale. I imagine that whatever it is, we'll be fighting it at the end of the game. I don't know, but I'm not sure if that would be as exciting of a final battle.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Don't worry, blubb, I'm certain that it won't have a TP moment. Nintendo is cleaning up/conglomerating all of the Zelda games thus far, trying to keep all of the bad out from each game! I mean, they gave us the good information in this month's Nintendo Power that Ghirahim is obviously trying to resurrect his master, so there's almost no way he could make that surprise appearance and have Ghirahim go all Zant on us.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere

Thareous, that's surely Ghirahim's servant. It's in Link's dreams coming to snatch Zelda out of the sky, so clearly those are prophecy dreams. In turn, that means that monster will appear early in the game and will be a normal boss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom