• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

GAME THREAD: Dark Souls Mafia

people seeing kreaal changing his hider target last second makes me think at least one of the scum is caught up and paying attention to the thread, which makes me less interested in lynching Dawning, Elie, TL (now fg), or CynicalSquid

I think we should discuss
Minish, KoD, Fext, Rag
for this phase
what

night phase is 24 hours they could have nobody in that group and still have caught that lol

I'm okay with discussing every name there but I don't buy that as a strict "must contain one scum" set even if we include you

yeah but sometimes people are just obvious PRs

like we can definitely talk about it because I know for sure the Mafia didn't know for sure

but my point is we can't go all-in on any of it because Kreaal was not very good at talking about the Hider as if he was not the Hider

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
ex why is JD green

if we think that seanzie was killed because the odds of it killing the hider was higher for mafia, then its necessarily true that both players claiming a target on seanzie were town, which includes numbers. Of course, there's still the possibility mafia killed seanzie for another reason or that they wanted to give numbers townpants in doing so (whether or not kreel ended up being the hider both kreel and numbers would feasibly have looked better as a result) or it could be a combination of these considerations.

Its certainly a good look for JD.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i did not find kreal to be an obvious power role, for what thats worth. None of what he said was meaningful for me.

Ragnarokio

could you share some instances where you felt he exposed himself?

Its certainly a good look for JD.
I'd say it was mostly likely a combination of factors double hiders (as far as I can tell from the last recap you posted Rag that was the only target with multiples, ja) and touted strength of seanzie as town. But I say that strictly from my own perspective. Everybody else should be operating under it just being the latter.

Can you elaborate a bit on this since it doesn't really matter anymore?

I feel like what I was talking about was covered a bit under the fext double coverage umbrella but if there's something more you wanted elaborated on specifically let me know.

Ragnarokio

I don't think anyone but seanzie was touting seanzie as a strong town player. I don't know him well enough to gauge his strength as a player. He was a popular wagon day 1 so clearly he was being scumread by a lot of people. His last-minute vote also swerved the lynch onto a town player, which would make him look even worse. He's an unusual target for mafia in my eyes, and so I would guess the double-hider claim was the primary factor. There are other feasible reasons scum could want to kill him though.

ok so I forgot about this game and am busy today so like anyways

read the past two pages and just gonna day that what I'm prolly gonna only read is eod for wagon analysis

ex should be investigated or killed though based on what rag said

im not getting the discussion about fext because I think discussing strategy is NAI leaning scum if that's his main contribution, but I also dont know

based on 3 pages of reading seanzie looked town so not sure why he was a popular target d1??

fwiw it's not my main contribution idt

although I did kinda just lazily sheep on a lynch I thought was more likely town than not so what does that say about me really

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom