• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favourite Disney Movie

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
I am crying for the people who chose Anastasia and Swan Princess. I will say this, neither of those are Disney movies. They are both pretty good Disney knock offs. You insult their creators who both hated Disney.

Anyways My top four:

Black Cauldron: None of you have heard of this film I am sure. It is Disney's first PG-13-rated movie in 1980. It is an adventure story and adventure appeals to me a lot. It is also the first Disney movie to not have a single song in it.

Beauty and the Beast: The most realistic Disney love story about how a girl saw a beast for more than just that. It is also the last movie to have Howard Ashman's full influence (Aladdin only had three of his songs)

Lion King: An amazing movie based on the tales of Macbeth in a furry sense. I'm not in it for the cheap characters like Timon and Pumba, I am in it for the deep tragedy. The sense of duty invovled. Then there is the love between a son and a father.

Pinocchio: A beautiful film that gets the award for a plot that could be shrunken down. That 's the charm though. The film is so aimless, and Pinocchio is such an innocent character that you can't help but love him. Jiminey Cricket's outdated humor is also one of the best things in the movie. The songs are just the emphasis on enjoyable. (I'd say more, but I'm in a rush.)

My favorite Disney movie would either have to be 101 Dalmatians or Beauty and the Beast.
I used to love 101 Dalmatians a lot. I have the movie on VHS still, I had quite a few children's books about it, too.
As for Beauty and the Beast, I love this movie for all its catchy songs. I still sing some of them, still today XD

Other ones would have to be Toy Story (Toy Story 3 comes out this year =o), Mulan (just the first one), the Incredibles, Wall-E, the Lion King (again, just the first one), a Goofy Movie and an Extremely Goofy Movie, and Finding Nemo.

Also, even though Disney didn't produce it, just distributed it, the Super Mario Bros. movie. Even though it was very horrible, and really made no sense to the series, I still enjoyed it.

Last edited:

J Oh

Hylian Alchemist
1. Night Before Christmas! (The music is fantastic)
2. Willow (pretty sure its Disney)
3. Aladdin
4. Black Cauldron
5. Lion King

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
Unfortunately Willow is Lucasfilm, not Disney. It's a great movie nonetheless! Rool & Franjean (the Brownies) were hilarious :lol:

My favorite Disney movie is probably Angels in the Outfield. Favorite animated is Lion King or Fantasia.

J Oh

Hylian Alchemist
Unfortunately Willow is Lucasfilm, not Disney. It's a great movie nonetheless! Rool & Franjean (the Brownies) were hilarious :lol:

My favorite Disney movie is probably Angels in the Outfield. Favorite animated is Lion King or Fantasia.

Hah ok cool, I was hoping though. "Kiya!"

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
Why can't I edit my post? Is there a time limit of something?
Anyways, that was for the animated. I think the BEST Disney movie is Prince of Persia: Sands of Time. I loved that movie to no extent.

I just love The Road to El Dorado. I just loved the jokes in this movie.

As for an actual Disney movie, I' have to say The Lion King, The Rescuers Down Under and The Sword In The Stone

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom