• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favourite Disney Movie

tetrafan

Zelda Fan Girl
Beauty and The Beast is my favourite the music is wonderful and Belle is an excellant character and role model. She has her own mind and can think for herself I really respect that. Fatasia 1940 is a classic that Fantasia 2000 couldn,t match up to.

My other's are

Aladdin
Bambi
Dumbo
Cinderella
Sleeping Beauty

Majora16

KOOLOO-LIMPAH!
Even if you're too old for Disney movies, join in anyway. I bet you had a favourite at one point. Mine was this one -

Aladdin-Dis.jpg

Great songs, and I think the first cartoon movie to include some kind of 3D computer graphics too - the lava, for example.

You can NEVER be too old for Disney movies. I'm a major Disney fan and many of them would even make my "favorite movies of all time list".. In fact, I even have a lot of classic Disney songs such as "The Circle of Life" and "Under the Sea" on my iPod! I personally don't count Pixar movies as Disney movies, since Disney has nothing to do with the development of Pixar movies, they only market them. In recent years, Disney has put out a lot of stinkers such as Meet the Robinsons and G-Force. I'm glad that they're going back to classic form with "Princess and the Frog" which came out in 2009 and "The Snow Queen" which supposedly comes out in 2011 or 2012. Anyways, these are my personal favorites:

1. Aladdin
2. The Hunchback of Notre Dame (which is highly underrated, in my opinion)
3. The Lion King
4. Peter Pan
5. Beauty and the Beast
6. Tarzan
7. Mulan
8. Pinnochio
9. The Little Mermaid
10. Dumbo

As for my favorite Pixar movies, which are always of top quality (Except Cars, which I hated):
1. Up
2. Toy Story 3
3. Toy Story 2
4. Finding Nemo
5. Wall-E
6. Monsters Inc.
7. Toy Story
8. Ratatouille
9. The Incredibles
10. A Bug's Life

(Btw, the ballroom scene in Beauty and the Beast, which came out a year earlier than Aladdin, was actually the first to use 3D computer graphics)

Last edited:
i love alot of disney movies but nothing beats "The Lion King"
its a wonderfull movie, awesome songs, characters are great, its sad but happy at the same time
i have watched it countless number of times
and if i ever had the chance i would probably go see it on brodway

C

curl

There is a huge list of Disney movies that I had seen. But Wizards of waverly place was the best movie that i had ever seen. Selena Gomez is my fav character. The theme song of Wizards of Waverly Place Movie was so nice..

Earlier I had read the news when Selena Gomez was about to left Wizards of Waverly Place Episodes show in between.... Her popularity can be judged from the fact that when show was being renewed for season 4, fans tweeted thousands of messages to her.. <3 selena gomez.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom