• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite T.V. show

Does anyone have a favorite tv show.
My favorite show is Angel.
In fact I'm such a fan I have all five seasons.
Does anyone else have a favorite tv show?

M favourite tv show varies from time to time. A few months ago it was Family Guy and now it is My Name is Earl

I don't care for T.V. too much, but when I watch it, I like The X-Files, and The Office. Besides that, anything on the Science channel, or Discovery[If that counts].

serotonin_wraith

The Most Banned Member
Angel is great!
I like sci-fi mainly, but it would take too long to list everything I enjoy. Here's just some...

The Stargates, Buffy, the Star Treks, Twilight Zone (original), Lost In Space, Battlestar Galactica (new more than the old), Now and Again, Earth 2, Odyssey 5, Firefly, Carnivale, Farscape, 24, Planet of the Apes, Without a Trace, Smallville, Mystery Science Theater 3000... loads!

The one I make sure I don't miss being shown on TV for the first time atm is The Big Bang Theory.

All time favourite - most likely either The Outer Limits (90/00s version) or Star Trek Deep Space Nine. Early years of Stargate SG-1 are right up the top too. One of those three.

Varies from time to time. My favorite ones would include:

Scrubs
Supernatural
Deadliest Catch
The Universe
Spongebob Squarepants
Mythbusters
Most things on the Discovery Channel
Most things on the History Channel.

Last edited:

kpllk

The future pro yoyoer
I forgot to say that Smallville will be my favorite for a long time. I keep renting them disk by disk from the video store.

Claire

The Geekette
I absolutely love Fringe, it is the only show I will schedule my day around to make sure I can watch it every week.

Besides Fringe, I watch Mythbusters, Storm Chasers, The Universe, Anthony Bourdan: No Reservations, How It's Made, Planet Earth, Most Evil, American Dad, Family Guy, and Chimp Eden.

Interesting. I also like Mythbusters and Planet Earth. Most Evil is one of my favourites.
I must be weird because I don't like Family Guy...Everyone seems to watch it.

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
I like most shows on Discovery channel (especially mythbusters), animal planet (wild life aid, animal cops houston/miami) and shows like Hollands/Americas next top model and project catwalk (both american and dutch versions)

Hylian Hobbit

Delightfully Delicious ;P
Interesting. I also like Mythbusters and Planet Earth. Most Evil is one of my favourites.
I must be weird because I don't like Family Guy...Everyone seems to watch it.

You aren't alone. I can't stand Family Guy.

My favorites are:
Mythbusters
Spongebob
Bobobo-bo-bobo
The Office
House
Monk

I have others, but that's enough for now.

Monk and House are some older favourites for me. Once in a while I will watch Anthony Bourdan.
And the Twilight Zone is another Sci-Fi show I like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom