• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite T.V. show

G

Gravity

Star Trek.

I eat, sleep and breathe it. Go ahead, ask me anything. Anything at all and I shall deliver unto you the answer of correctitude, despite your inability to comprehend it.

Star Trek.

I eat, sleep and breathe it. Go ahead, ask me anything. Anything at all and I shall deliver unto you the answer of correctitude, despite your inability to comprehend it.

LOL...here we go >.>

And can't wait for the new Futurama eps, although I heard they won't be using the same voice actors.

Star Trek.

Does this include all series, or just the original? I'm sure I could stump you with at least one question either way.....

I'm a huge Star Trek fan too. Specifically "The Next Generation" series.

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
I just watch television in general (Except for late night television)(And the gore fests), but my current shows are the older Family Guy episodes, the older Nickelodeon shows (Spongebob and Fairly Odd Parents before they became...weird), and House.

Too bad I can't find House anymore. It used to be on USA (channel, not country) all the time. A couple of things I also want to throw in there are Colbert Report and Comedy Centeral Presents (I'll watch it depending on what topic the comedians are going after.)

basement24

There's a Bazooka in TP!
I think currently, my favourite TV shows are Clone Wars and Venture Brothers. Although VB is straying a bit too much from their original concept. The first season is a lot more classic looking back at it. Now it's almost too strung together.

Clone Wars is just great, no matter what people say. It just feels like Star Wars, moreso than the prequels did. It had a shakey start, but each episode just gets better. And the trailer for Season 2 looks outstanding!

As for "All-Time" favourites, it would have to be Batman The Animated Series. This show really got the tone of Batman and his world down pat, and it became the new standard of what Batman should be. Kevin Conroy is the ultimate Batman, and the rest of the cast seems to embody the ultimate versions of those characters as well. Yes, some of the animation was not top-notch at the beginning, but stupendous storytelling that didn't talk down to people when other cartoons did at the time was just great.

ShellShocker

adjective spaceman
Does the Suite Life of Zack and Cody qualify? I love that show.

Haha. I love the Suite Life of Zack and Cody too. It's quite funny and good if you get into it. Though, they no longer release no episodes since they have replaced it with The Suite Life on Deck. I also like The Simpsons, Futurama, some shows on Cartoon Network and I use to watch shows a lot on Nickelodeon, but I don't that much anymore.

Nepolink

Corrupted Idiot
Anybody likes the Dukes of Hazzard? xD It's so wacky, i really love it. Unfortunately they send it no longer here. Sometimes i look at GTST, that's only a unknown show in all other countries. Only the Dutch people knows this.
In general i watch Discovery Channel the most, you can learn so much.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Haha. I love the Suite Life of Zack and Cody too. It's quite funny and good if you get into it. Though, they no longer release no episodes since they have replaced it with The Suite Life on Deck. I also like The Simpsons, Futurama, some shows on Cartoon Network and I use to watch shows a lot on Nickelodeon, but I don't that much anymore.

It's good to find people who like the Suite Life. Yeah, they no longer release episodes from the first series, but the Suite life on Deck is also funny. Too bad some of the best characters from the first show do not appear, like Esteban, Maddie, Carry Martin, Arwin, etc.

Anybody likes the Dukes of Hazzard? xD It's so wacky, i really love it. Unfortunately they send it no longer here. Sometimes i look at GTST, that's only a unknown show in all other countries. Only the Dutch people knows this.
In general i watch Discovery Channel the most, you can learn so much.

Unfortunately no, I never watched the Dukes, but I've heard of them, just never watched them.

ShellShocker

adjective spaceman
Too bad some of the best characters from the first show do not appear, like Esteban, Maddie, Carry Martin, Arwin, etc.

Yeah, I miss most of those characters. Though, Carey still appears in The Suite Life on Deck, just probably not as much as usual. Other characters that have left are Bob, Barbara (though they appeared in one of the Suite Life on Deck episodes), Tape-worm, you know the rest. :P It's quite strange how it is on a boat, but also interesting. Good thing we still have London's stupidity. :rolleyes:

arkvoodle

Diabolical
I quite enjoy watching The Simmpsons, Futurama, Mythbusters,
The Suite Life of Zack and Cody.
I also watch alot of Documentaries on the discovery Channel, I love hearing about history and science!:)

I watch Family Guy sometimes, I used to watch Spongebob alot, but then they just ket showing old episodes, so i'd only watch it sometimes.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Yeah, I miss most of those characters. Though, Carey still appears in The Suite Life on Deck, just probably not as much as usual. Other characters that have left are Bob, Barbara (though they appeared in one of the Suite Life on Deck episodes), Tape-worm, you know the rest. :P It's quite strange how it is on a boat, but also interesting. Good thing we still have London's stupidity. :rolleyes:

I don't know much of the other characters, because there had been some good guests as well, like when they did the crossovers with Hannah Montana and That's so Raven. Muriel was funny, and the little girl that was always with Tapeworm.

As to Carey Martin, yeah, I saw her in a few episodes. Do you guys have any favorite episodes? I like one where Mosbey goes back in time and tells them a story of when he was younger and working for the Tipton.

Also, London is pretty...and funny.

Immortal_One

Math is power.
The Simpsons is by far my favorite show of all time, although the show has more of it's own religion rather than a fanbase....xD

Futurama, Robot Chicken, Metalocalypse and other obscure shows on Adult Swim are also up there on my list ^_^

ShellShocker

adjective spaceman
I don't know much of the other characters, because there had been some good guests as well, like when they did the crossovers with Hannah Montana and That's so Raven. Muriel was funny, and the little girl that was always with Tapeworm.

As to Carey Martin, yeah, I saw her in a few episodes. Do you guys have any favorite episodes? I like one where Mosbey goes back in time and tells them a story of when he was younger and working for the Tipton.

Also, London is pretty...and funny.
I don't really have any favorite episodes. I also liked the one in which Zack and Cody got Super Powers from wishing on a shooting star. That one was pretty funny. And I haven't seen the episode you mentioned, because I live in Australia, where less of the episodes have been showed. And yes, I have seen that Hannah Montana and That's So Raven crossover. It was quite weird. Wasn't it Carey's birthday in that episode or am I thinking of a different one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom