• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite T.V. show

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I don't really have any favorite episodes. I also liked the one in which Zack and Cody got Super Powers from wishing on a shooting star. That one was pretty funny. And I haven't seen the episode you mentioned, because I live in Australia, where less of the episodes have been showed. And yes, I have seen that Hannah Montana and That's So Raven crossover. It was quite weird. Wasn't it Carey's birthday in that episode or am I thinking of a different one?

I think they did a few, not just one crossover, however, I saw those a few years back, so I really don't recall what was all about: I think Hannah was having a concert of some sort, and she stayed at the Tipton, but whatever happened there I really don't remember.

The one I was talking about was like a Halloween episode, where the Tipton has a haunted room. Anyway, a young Mr. Mosbey goes back in time, and you can see him with an afro, combing his hair. It was a good episode, made me laugh too much. Esteban, London, and the twins make an appearance there, as well as Arwin.

B

Badwolf47

Doctor Who, Simpson's, House, Warehouse 13, Ghost Adventures, Ghost Hunters, My Name is Earl, Sarah Jane Adventure, Tin Man. Pick one and I'll tell you if it is my fav

Ghost adventures???? Huh no Doctor who??? House!!! that one

ShellShocker

adjective spaceman
The one I was talking about was like a Halloween episode, where the Tipton has a haunted room. Anyway, a young Mr. Mosbey goes back in time, and you can see him with an afro, combing his hair. It was a good episode, made me laugh too much. Esteban, London, and the twins make an appearance there, as well as Arwin.
Ah, yes. I remember that now. He use to work for the Tipton instead of being the manager. That was a pretty funny episode. It was also kinda creepy in the end though. :xd: I think it talk Zack a lesson. That was a cool episode.

Len

Zelda On Paper
well... tv shows let me see a funny one that i remember

my life with derek, kid vs kat and that,s so raven (yeah such great and...funny shows i see) most of it is kid vs kat its what i see, i love that show... coop run! its mr. kitty behind you!!!

A

Anthony

I enjoy Waching a selection of Documentaries, whether it be Scienific, or Historic.
I also Watch, Futurama, The Simpsons, Mythbusters, Robot Chicken and Everybody Hates Chris.

serotonin_wraith

The Most Banned Member
I gotta add Dollhouse to the list. Started off rocky but got brilliant by episode 6. Can't wait for season 2.

Other new ones I'm looking forward to (though I don't know how good they'll be!):

V
Flash Forward
Stargate Universe
Day One

My favorite show is hells kitchen... I love how much he pushes them, it's funny when Ramsey yells at them, I just think that he is a great TV person, and really makes me laugh everytime he is on.

T

Thehotfuzz

My fave show is.... House MD Because it is totally different from other medical shows this is diagnosing the person...

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
My favorite Tv Show is Family Guy. It's so frickin funny! it kinda shows some satire in daily american life, which i find interesting. Usually people in this show exploit some satirism in a level of comedic value.

i also watch Mythbusters, "How it's made", The Simpsons and AirCrash Investigation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom