• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Spirit Fairy

Which Spirit Fairy is your favorite?

• Leaf, the Spirit of Power.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neri, the Spirit of Wisdom.

• Ciela, the Spirit of Courage.

• Total voters
D

DarkMark

I love defense. I feel the more damage I can take the more I can deal. So I choose Neri. Then there is the fact I do a Three Heart, No Sheild run just about every time I play it. Defense is real handy then.

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
Hmm...well, my favorite Spirit Fairy would be Leaf, the Power Fairy. Although I like the other two fairies for their abilities that they gave you, I personally like the strength that Leaf gave Link. It helps me kill my enemies a lot quicker than I would without it. :)

P

PwaPwa

Ciela all the way. I found her to be the most helpful and fun fairy of them all. She was also with Link, for liek the whole time.

ugh they were all so annoying but leaf was most useful and least annoying so i voted for her.
Annoying? Please explain.

None of them is my favorite! Why? They were all boring and plain if you ask me. That´s my opinion on the subject. Hope I haven´t offended anyone!
Just like above, I wish you would explain. Boring and plain? The fairy system was pretty unique and considering there wasn't any item hunting in the game (heart containers, bottles, etc), collecting the gems helped make up for that. They also had their own attributes that helped Link. I don't think they are very boring and plain at all...

I myself, enjoy Leaf. Maybe that's just because Im only at the point in the game where Leaf's abilities are available to me, but I will probably end up using Leaf more than the others. I too enjoy the powerful attacks and flaming sword!

a tie between leaf and celia. leaf was the one i used most often but celia can stop time so is more powerful. in the end i voted celia

Link Master

The Hero's Master
My favorite spirit fairy is Nari the spirit of wisdom because it makes your shield stronger like the Hylian shield from OOT and I like to have some extra defense because that is the first Zelda game for DS so I was not used to it and wanted extra defense. That is why I like Nari the spirit of wisdom.

Roxas20

"The Key of Destiny"
My personal favorite is Leaf, the Spirit of Power. Having a flaming sword to use is just one of the many kicks, and is my favorite sword since LTTP's Tempered Sword. I just wish that you could shoot firebeams from it, though. Plus the Spirit of Power would double and triple your power (eventually) when you got all the Power Gems. Hard thing to do in that game...

Tak

Game Over
My favourite Spirit Fairy would have to be Leaf, The Power Fairy.
The Flaming Sword effect looked wonderful.
The increased damage was very useful for finishing off hoards of enemies quickly.
And, since Red is one of my favourite colors, that added to my favouritism of Leaf.

I like Ciela, cause I loved it when she freaked out about the phantom sword, and that she's not that annoying as Navi is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom