• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Spirit Fairy

Which Spirit Fairy is your favorite?

• Leaf, the Spirit of Power.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neri, the Spirit of Wisdom.

• Ciela, the Spirit of Courage.

• Total voters

ShellShocker

adjective spaceman
In Phantom Hourglass, there were three spirit fairies. They were:

1. Leaf, the Spirit of Power.
2. Neri, the Spirit of Wisdom.
3. Ciela, the Spirit of Courage.

They each could be equipped to the player to give the player advantages if one had upgraded a fairy at Spirit Island with either Power, Wisdom or Courage Gems. Each had an effect, when the player equipped the Spirit of Power, Link's sword would catch on fire and would be powered up to damage enemies more.

When Neri was equipped, the player's hearts would have a blue outline and Link would take less damage from attacks. And last, when the player had Ciela equipped, Link would fire magical attacks from his sword. Though using a targeted attack, or a spin attack wouldn't work. Out of these three fairies, which did you like the most?

I prefer Leaf, the Spirit of Power. Firstly, I liked the effect when equipped, because it looked awesome when Link's sword was covered with flames, and that it does the most damage. I'm usually the defensive guy, but in Zelda, I like to dispose of enemies as quick as I possibly can.

Sorta like the Red Tunic in Link's Awakening, I chose that instead of the blue tunic, but in this case, Neri.

The damage was really helpful. It let me get rid of enemies very quickly and it wasn't even very hard. I love using the Great Spin Attack with Leaf equipped, it was extremely powerful and looked colorful. It was helpful against Bellumbeck, since I only had to stun him 2-3 times.

So for me, it's Leaf. You guys?

Nepolink

Corrupted Idiot
Agree with you Shell, i prefer Leaf. Love the flaming word.

But i liked the story from Ciela, i didn't know she was a spirit too, Once her memory was revived she come out to be the last spirit and helped link to find the Ghost Ship. The Ocean King knows that all before, it was nice.
Anyway, i never had the level 2 power for all of them, still searching for all the gems though, i want to know their level 2 power. Only 2 gems for Leaf left.

Against Bellum it was better to equip Neri, sometimes i suck at avoiding things you know. xD

But it's leaf, the flaming sword looks very cool and it does more damage. A bit color based i love to walk with the red glowing fairy also.

startimer

Resident Cartographer
Ok, first, where did you learn the names of the spirits? as far as i know they only refered to ciela by name.

anyways, i usually had ciela equipped. i just love the sword beam. i'm more of a ranger, if you get my meaning. plus, ciela ia automatically equipped, and i never felt like switching.

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
I liked Neri. I'm a defensewhore, hurrhurr. Whenever I play games, I always try to make my character a tank of sorts, so defense is always my favorite.

P

PimPSlaP

Usually I use Ciela, so I can kill enemies from a distance, but somtimes I just use Neri, because she looks like Navi. :D

Z

zaco317

I will say Ciela because i also like killing things from a distance. I prefer to kill things from a distance because i am not very good at managing my health. so when i kill things from a distance it is harder for the enemy to attack me.

The other reason is i just like Ciala because you have had her for the hole game and i have only ever used her power. The only real reason i know about Neri and Leaf's power is because people have either told me or i have seen it posted on Zelda forums.

Saying that I still like Neri and Leaf. From what i have heard they both have cool powers to.
Overall i liked Ciela the best.:clap:

NoRush

Soldier, Royal Family
Neri, Neri, Neri! Defense, Defense, Defense!
Seeing the pretty blue highlight my hearts like a shield over the
Death Star....ahhh...the romance...*er erm clears throat*

Anyway...Neri. Nice explanation right?

I liked them all. Ciela was cool because she guided Link, and was the main fairy. Neri strengthened your defences, making enemies hurt you even less. And Leaf stregthened your sword, making you do twice as much damage as before.

I voted for Leaf, however, due to the advantages. For one, enemies tend not to do too much damage anyway, making Neri virtually pointless for the most part. For another, killing those same enemies became that much quicker. And finally, the when leveled up to 2, the sword is aflame, making it look rather cool. I preferred Leaf for these reasons, but like Ciela almost as much, making Neri my final choice, since she is only really useful against bosses, mini bosses, and other enemies that do a lot of damage.

I like leaf because of his usefullness, and neri for her staying out of the way. Ciela was just plain annoying with her always talking the obvious. But If i had to choose, I'd say leaf, I mean I don't recall a time(since I was able to equip him) that I haven't powered up my sword with his flames. I may be a fan of blue link and Nayru, but red's my favorite color.:)

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
None of them is my favorite! Why? They were all boring and plain if you ask me. That´s my opinion on the subject. Hope I haven´t offended anyone!

basement24

There's a Bazooka in TP!
I rotated around between the three of them quite often. I never found that I liked one more than the others. I think maybe I used Ciela more just because she seemed like the "default" fairy, and had the story to her character. Otherwise, I really didn't favour one over the other two because of their abilities.

Hylian Hobbit

Delightfully Delicious ;P
When it comes to the fairy powers, I'd have to say Neri, because I used him/her the most while playing Phantom Hourglass. Now I PH is a pretty easy game, and you usually aren't exactly scrounging for hearts all the time throughout the game, but still. Most of the enemies are so weak, that the flaming sword never really seemed to do much. And I can never properly aim the beam blade (or whatever it's called). Unless I'm right next to the darn enemy, and even then I don't always hit him. =P

So for me, double defense was always the way to go.

When it comes to personality, definitely Ciela. Seeing as she was the only fairy with a personality and back story. So that's kind of a given unless you hated her.

octorok74

TETTAC
Neri saved my butt plenty of times, so that's where my vote goes. I do wish that the shield surrounded Link though. A fairy can only do so much I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom