• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Song

D

Deleted member 121

What is your favorite song from a Zelda game?

My favorites would have to be The Lost woods bgm from ALttP, and the music from inside ganon's castle on OoT.

Steve

5/19/13
The Dark Beast Ganon and Dark Lord Ganondorf themes, Pirate's Fortress, Deku Palace, and Gerudo Desert (Twilight Princess).

In any game, my favorite would have to be The A Link to the Past ending credits. Best. Song. In. Any. Game. Ever.

P

PimPSlaP

Really, there are to many choices to choose from, and different styles. Like take for example that Wind Waker was very different from all the other music in the series. But back on topic, I would have to chose from:
-Mayor's Meeting (MM)
-Any Ganon theme
-Overworld (any)
-Gerudo Valley (OoT)

Vash03

Needz Moar.... Zelda, NAO
My favorite is Saria's Song on OoT, while in the Lost Woods... it's so happy.. makes me wanna dance. =]

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
In any game, my favorite would have to be The A Link to the Past ending credits. Best. Song. In. Any. Game. Ever.

Ah, yes that one is one of my many favorites in Zelda. :D

My other ones would include Kakariko Village from OoT, the Dark World Overworld song in ALttP, Stone Tower Temple from MM, Requiem of Spirit from OoT, the opening song from WW, many various songs from TP, and the Game Over song that plays on MC. :)

Gah, throughout the course of the 20 years Zelda has been around, there's been so many great songs that it's hard to single out any one of them. But, I do have a couple favorites that are definitely the best in the whole series in my opinion.

MM - Song of Healing: I can't even explain this one. It just seems...... powerful, if you know what I mean. Like it sets the perfect mood for the entire game

ALttP - The Hyrule Castle Theme: I loved this one. Easily one of my favorites in ALttP. Too bad they ruined it in WW though. I always thought it should be a sinister theme, reflecting true evil. WW made it into some kind of sad slow tune...... It was great to see it back in TP as a truly sinister tune.

OoT/TP - Song of Time: This one really fits the mood of the Temple of Time. It really makes you feel like you've stepped onto sacred ground, and that this place holds something very special. Definitely memorable.

Those are three of them, but I'm sure I like some better that I forgot to mention them here. Like I said, each game had some excellent songs, and it all adds up to a huge amount that's hard to remember.

C

Cameron Dungeon

There are so many songs in zelda that I like. It would be hard to say but these are my all time favorites:
1. Sacred Grove (TP)
2. The Temple of Time (OoT, TP)
3. The Windmill Hut (OoT)
4. The Song of Healing (MM)
5. The Legendary Hero (WW)
6. Hyrule Castle (WW)
7. Farewell Hyrule King (WW)
8. Midna's Lament (TP)
9. Temple (AoL)
10. Sanctuary (AlttP)

Zarom

The King
I'D have to say, my favorite of all is absolutely the WW opening theme, it is just so GREAT! When I hear it, it always makes me wanna play the game again and again. :D

Last edited:

basement24

There's a Bazooka in TP!
I hav almost too many to list, I love so many of them! But I think overall the best piece of music for me would be ALtt's Hyrule Castle Theme. Even when i was sort of out of Zelda for awhile after LA and before OoT, I couldn't get this theme out of my head. It's just so adventurous and exciting. It's really too abd that it's become a slower theme over time. Although I love renditions of it like "Farewell Hyrule King" in TWW, the original is still the best. I was glad to hear a few notes of the upbeat version used in TP, so at least I know it's not forgotten!

Nepolink

Corrupted Idiot
I love the most of them too. But if i must list them i do;

1. Stone Tower Temple (MM)
2. Ikana Castle (MM)
3. Tower of The Gods (WW)
4. Inside Ganon's Castle (OOT)
5. Shadow Temple (OOT)
6. Ikana Valley (MM)
7. Twilight (TP)
8. Arbiters Grounds (TP)
9. Mayor's Meeting
10. Last Day (Night)

I have heard something about my 10th one. Some people are having nightmares because of this song. I don't know why, maybe the song is creepy and sad. I never dreamed about the moon will fall. I have something with Ikana from MM, i love the tunes anyway.
Mayor's Meeting was priceless, im happy i have the OST from MM.
Well, it's a dark list.

Silver

The Blue Bomber!
Of course it has to be the Wind Fish melody from Link's Awakening. It's such a beautiful Tune, it has such harmony and a master piece. It is also one of my favorite due to that it is a GameBoy song. GameBoys have a notorious reputation for being horrible with sound. (Sometimes)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom