• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Song

Totally forgot about Oath to Order, I have the orchestral version on my iPod and it is just epic. It just reminds me of the scene near the end of Majora's Mask. and it's one of those songs that isn't like "link is gonna save the day!" it's sort of like "will we even make it?" kinda song.

S

Sage of Wind

Wind Waker has the best music out of all the Zelda games but I couldn't pick a specific song as my favourite

So many to choose, but for me to choose one it would have to be Ballad of the Wind Fish from Link's Awakening (Majora's Mask f-ed it up). Even on bleeping Game-Boy noises, which was supposed to sound badly, Ballad of the Wind Fish really went into my heart. The tune was beautifully done, and really fit Link's sadness for having to lose the island and, most importantly, Marin.

A runner-up would have to be the theme from the Spirit Tracks trailers. I believe that in the actual game, it plays when you travel to different places on your train.

Evil Space Fish

Hyrule's village Jester
Another toss up for me lol. Hard to place which song is my all time fave... here's my top 5:

1. Lost Woods (LA) - that song starts off so catchy, makes you wanna pick up a sword and go huntin for moblins!
2. Great Bay Temple (MM) - such a cool beat and eerie keyboard effects.
3. Twilight Theme (TP) - very dark and creepy, I could listen to that song in a bad mood and still feel okay lol.
4. Termina Field (MM) - a classic, they made the song more upbeat from previous titles.
5. Boss Battle (LA) - another upbeat, awesome song for fighting some beasts, everytime I hear it I'm ready to fight!

Icetomeetyou

*brofist*
Oooh this is hard. But my favorite would probably have to be the Song of Storms, for some reason I find it calming. It sends chills up my spine when I hear it. The way it flows and all fits together is just amazing. You have to give credit to Nintendo, their good with the music.

LANZZ

Scarecrow
My favorite songs is Lost Wood theme (oot), Kakariko Village theme (oot), and Ouerworld theme (loz).

Dark Princess

Weeaboo :D
I defiantly have to say I love and favour the Staff Credits on The Wind Waker. It's just so calming and beautiful. And I love the Stone Tower music off of Majora's Mask. The Molgera battle has great music and it goes perfectly with the fight. The Gerudo Desert music from Ocarina of Time is really great. I love Sheik's Theme, too. Zelda's Theme is so calming. Midna's Lenient is a big favourite of mine. It's so sad. And I couldn't forget the Ending and Credits from A Link to the Past. It's amazing.

I have a lot more, but those are my main favourites.. :P

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
10. Ganondorf's organ music. I had a hard time finding a number ten but I have to give Ganondorf his respect. When I heard this music on TP I got way too excited.
9. Overall Zelda Theme Song. Just because my ears perk up when I hear it.
8.Hyrule Field (OoT) It was a nice change to here it for the first time when stepping out of the Lost Woods.
7. Lake Hylia (TP). Extremely peaceful. I could just stare at the lake and listen to that tune. Or go fishing.
6. Saria's Song. If you want to dance to a song in LoZ games, do it to this one.
5. Song of Time. In MM it sounded so mystical and soothing.
4. Zelda's Lullaby. Ah, it takes me back. I'm not sure if I like the remix more (Brawl) or the original but this is very peaceful. Plus they like to add it to background music.
3. Zora Domain (OoT). It's so peaceful and yet jingly at the same time.
2. Song of Storms Remix (Brawl). I love how they jammed up the classic and added a Ganondorf, Shiek, and Link ending with the Boss song and the Serenade of Water.
1. Prelude to Light.(OoT) That has got to be THE catchiest jingle I've ever heard. I used to love needing to travel through time cause that meant I got to play that song. Eventually I recorded it and used it as a ringtone. Good times, good times.

bellum

Gamer since age 2
Of all the Zelda games I have played, I have always somehow been attached to Saria's Song or the Lost Woods theme. I don't know why, but that song is just awesome. After Saria's Song would be Goron City from Ocarina of Time. In Goron City, I liked the drums in the song. Then after that would be the Wind Waker theme. That song is just pure awesomeness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom