• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Province in Skyward Sword

What is Your Favorite Province?

• Faron Province

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eldin Province

• Layranu Province

• Total voters
Lanayru is my favorite and Eldin is my least favorite. Lanayru is unique in it's own way with tons of puzzles. Eldin to me was just boring in my opinion.

Favorite province in Skyward Sword would have 2 be Lanaryu Desert because it was the most creative having to ride on the shells of the Amplius, the tumbleweeds, the size of it, time temple was fun having 2 hit timeshift stones back and forth, it was fun having 2 use the clawshots multiple times, and I liked how u had 2 shoot arrow through shafts 2 hit the sandship timeshift stone.
Least favorite province would have 2 be the eldin province. Finding the pieces of the key were 2 easy, the dungeon and boss the first time u went there was 2 short for me and the boss was disappointing. I only liked how u had 2 be creative with the waterfruits in the fire sanctuary and the fight with ghirahim the 3rd time.

I hated the Faron region, it felt uninspired, I hated scaling the tree, it just made me think back to OoT's first dungeon and reminded me i as playing a worse game, I also didn't like how the forest was filled with water later on either. The small section leading to the first dungeon wasn't very fun either, nor was finding the three Kikwi's. The Faron version of the Silent Realm was okay.

My favourite region was Lanayru, probably because the game forced me to spend most of my time there, i dont usualyl like the desert sections in Zelda games i don't like the colour palettes or the dead terrain, but its where anything mildly interesting is; such as the Temple of Time and the Gorge with the Thunder dragon and Sand Sea. Still i wasn't overly fond of any of the regions in this game even though they were well put together.

Tadpole

Don Gero's Apprentice
My favorite was Lanayru because it was very sad to see something so alive to end up dead and decimated. I liked it for the story behind it and I also loved how the music complemented the region. Eldin is probably my least favorite because it is hard to navigate and I don't particularly like the Mogmas. Love the robots but kikwis are best. Lanayru still takes all.

S

Sadlyzombiebait

My favourite region was Eldin by far. The music really mad me want to jam. Plus, the Mogmas were great, Imo. I really disliked the Lanaryu region. Mostly because I really just couldn't stand being shocked and sinking in the sand. Also, everything being run down and sad really was not fun, especially with the cute little robots that you know just end up dying.

TriforceHunter

Forever I am Abandoned
I actually liked Lanayru, I thought it was the most creative area in a Zelda game yet, every area on Lanayru has something unique to offer - the Sand Desser, the Timeshift areas I thought it was very fun.

I also love Faron, especially the main Sacred area.

By least favorite, I mean still awesome. :)

Eldin volcano was my least favorite, and the Lanayru desert was awesome. I love state mechanics like the Timeshift Stones.

My favorite region was Lanayru. The music, dungeons, and the amount of area to explore were far better than any other region. Eldin, surprisingly, was my least favorite. It confused me the most my first time through, and the music made me feel slightly depressed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom