• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Province in Skyward Sword

What is Your Favorite Province?

• Faron Province

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eldin Province

• Layranu Province

• Total voters

ZeldaAllDay

Fierce Deity
What is your favorite province in Skyward Sword? I liked the Faron Province because i liked the large forest area, especially when it was flooded. My least favorite area was the Layranu Province because i hated the first temple there, and i didn't enjoy the sand/desert area, although the sand sea was cool and the mine cart ride was fun.

skywardsword13

Dawn of the Final Day
i voted faron woods because it had the most diversity amongst the provinces. Eldin, while being pretty cool, had the least diversity, but it was fun to overlook the whole province as you got higher up. I though Lanaryu was cool too, I liked the desert because it wasn't really that linear. The sand sea hosted a good dungeon, but they had a chance to do SO MUCH with that area, and really, there was not much to do there. I liked Faron best because I love forest areas in Zelda games, and it also held the mysterious Sealed Grounds and Lake Floria. So it had good diversity. Plus, the music was good, and there were more things to do in this province than the other 2.

MW7

Lanayru was the clear choice for me. The sand sea was my favorite part of the game outside of dungeons, and dungeon-wise I thought Lanayru had the best dungeons on average of the three provinces.

Rachel

be vigitant
Faro Province. It's got quite a bit of depth and character to it, and I absolutely love the Kikwi race. <3 The Mogma looked cool, but all they did was pop up in front of you and talk about finding treasure, really.

KaeporaGaebora

TheOwlSage
For me, I chose the Eldin Province. I've always loved fire areas and fire based...... Everything really. I did enjoy Faron Woods, but I didn't enjoy the flooded even at all. The Lanaryu Desert was fun, and a nice mix, but the Sand Sea thing was kind of underdone. They could've done so much more with that area, but really didn't. The Eldin Province also held my favorite parts of the game. It's just such a HOT area! ( See what I did there? )

green goron

Best of the Gorons
I vote for the Lanayru because I really enjoyed the use of timeshift zone though I to think some more could have been done on it. Overall I liked all of the provinces and each had teir own race and something unique.

I like Faron Woods, with Lanayru close behind. The forest is always my favorite Zelda location, and this is no different. The giant tree is awesome, and Lake Floria is a beautiful place. Also, the Kikwis are hilarious and the quest to find tad tones was a ton of fun! The desert is cool, but I've never been a fan of deserted locations. Eldin's cool, but nothing special.

T

TwilightWolf22

Definitely Faron province. I have always loved the forests in Zelda, especially this one. The kikwis were cool, and the scenery was great. I loved it when it was underwater too.

everettkagan

Major SS and Oot fan!
Im surprised barely anyone voted 4 eldin. i said faron, but eldin would've been my second choice!!! i just dont like the quicksand in lanayru or the complication of eldin. i loved how simple the entire faron woods is, even the enemys!

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Lanayru region because of the timeshift stones and the Sandship. Faron region is a close second. I just don't plain like the Eldin region.

H

HeroofHyrule27

THe Faron woods reminded me of how my past Zelda game experiences were. I love the colorful forest and the bright vibrant atmosphere of it. I do wish that it (and the rest of the provinces including Skyloft) were a bit bigger though.

Din'sFlame

Sizzlin'
I actually really like Faron Woods while... [SPOILER!] [SPOILER!] ...while it was underwater. I was hoping it would stay like that, because I thought it was really cool and pretty.

But aside from that, I really like Lanayru. I liked the openess of it and I had a fun time just running around catching tumbleweed and doing other stupid things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom