• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Handheld Zelda Game?

What is your favorite handheld Zelda game?

• Link's Awakening

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oracle of Ages

• Oracle of Seasons

• Four Swords

• The Minish Cap

• Phantom Hourglass

• Spirit Tracks

• Total voters
L

Legendary Sword

I voted for Spirit Tracks. I think it took a great game (PH) and improved upon it, fixing its mistakes. I loved the Oracle games, but compared to the other Zeldas, they weren't that great. I felt like they weren't original, and just rehashed a bunch of things from all its predecessors. But that's just little ol' me. FS was fun, but too easy, too short, and had virtually no story. Minish Cap was spectacular, but also a but to short, and I think ST was a bit more fun to play and had a better story. The closest handheld, imo, to ST was Link's Awakening, which was a phenomenal game with amazing music, a charming story, a good level of difficulty, and fun gameplay. However, ST just tops it in each of those fields (except maybe level of difficulty, but ST was not too easy, not too hard as well). But again, that's just me. :)

T

The Wind Fish

Links Awakening because the story is great, awesome new characters, and I love Kolohint ( did I spell that right?) Island.

Zelda's_Child

~Insert Epicness Here~
Links Awakening because the story is great, awesome new characters, and I love Kolohint ( did I spell that right?) Island.

Yeah I know a few others who enjoy that. Also I love the Ballad of the Wind Fish. ^^

I suppose it's an unfair judgement for me, because I've only played ST and PH, but I'd have to say Spirit Tracks. The story was well built, they did go back and fix some of PH's problems, they gave us a lot more music, and all other epicness. ;)

So, all in all, I loved it! and I think it gave me a good start to the Zelda community!! ^^

Anubis

The most inactive active
Im gonna go for the Oracle of Seasons, it was an epic game and it was the second Zelda game I ever played. (OoT was the first, WOOOOH) Oracle of Seasons has one of the best stories I think. :)

A

Ardwen

LA first Handheld, and it's a classic! First Zelda game I owned, first GB game I beat!

dumb180

Warrior Postman
It's gotta be Link's Awakening, though I liked Oracle of Seasons a good bit as well. These are the only two handheld titles that I've played, but I'm getting around to playing all of the others! (eventually)

I recall being intrigued by the plot of LA, and sufficiently amused by the little in game jokes (You got a Marin!). LA rocks in a wide variety of ways, and I don't see any future handhelds I might play usurping its position (though it could happen. :D).

Ganondork

goo
I love OoS, I got it for x-mas last year and I couldn't put the game down, even though it was rather easy, I loved the items and felt like other games should have items like the ones there.

R

rubiick

I'd say Link's Awakening and Phantom Hourglass, voted for the 2nd

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom