• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Book Series

Poe

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs
The Darren Shan series and The Demonata series, both by Darren Shan.

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
I am in a situation where i started reading a series (quickly: HP, Alex Rider, Pendragon) and now in my 20's am still reading them.
It's embarrising to be reading them but I still enjoy them.

My favorites are the Pendragon series by D J McHale and Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer.

Epwna

The epic turnip king
Well, to tell you the truth, mine is always changing. It used to be Goosebumbs. Really good books, yet not very long. Then I found a series called Animorphs. I loved those books so much. But those don't compare to Percy Jackson. All extremely good book, my favorites being The Sea Of Monsters and The Last Olympian. I've never read Harry Potter before, I'll probably start reading them soon.

Beeker

Wild Card
I love to read the Harry Potter books as well as the Narnia series.
Two other series I like are the Ga'Hoolian Cycle(Guardians of Ga'Hoole) and the Warriors books(especially the first series). They're both about animals(one's about owls and the other's about cats XD) but I still love them. I'm actually reading one of these series again.:love:

My first favourite series of books is the Inheritance Cycle, the next favourite series being Ravenor. =D Both are awesome.

I do like the Pearcy jacksion Series , The Ocarina of time Backword books , and when i was younger the diary of wimpy kid series. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom