• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Animal?

I Love otters!! Pandas and Owls!! All are cool, and cute and Everyone loves these animals. OH and My favorite Sea creature is Crabs so CUTE!! <3 <3

M

Mizer

Snakes are my #1 favorite animal with any type of cat right behind (though Snow Leopards are one probably my favorite cat) and third would be a tie between dogs, bats and birds. After that I don't really have a ranking.

K

kalikid98

i have plenty of animals but my top 3 in no order are turtles/tortise lemurs and armadillos they are all very cute.baby-lemur1.jpg

T

Thackeray61

In my house I have dogs, cats birds and fish. That's all I have and I treat them all as a part of the family.

Ghosi

Schmetterling
My favorite animals are ocelots, cats, horses. But that doesn't mean I am a cat person; I love little Hungarian Pulis!!

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
I have a weakness for sharks. They are such beautiful creatures and they are so perfectly designed for living in the ocean. I don't have a specific species of shark that is my favorite. From the small Common Dogfish to the enormous Whale shark, they are all awesome. I also like cats a lot. I have to admit that I like the smaller wild cats better than the big cats. Especially the Serval and Caracal. I also like the domestic cats of course, especially the British shorthair and sphinx cat.

Tony

Stardust Crusaders
My favorite animal is by far the Komodo Dragon because of its epicness and this komodo_dragon_01tfk.jpg
pencil.png

SuperSilly

Horizon Walker
I've always admired eagles. It's probably due to the imagery which Americans often use to depict freedom with eagles, but they've always seemed full of freedom and strength. I'd love to soar with them. ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom