• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Downton Abbey Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
It's currently Twilight. No more votes will be counted but you can talk for another 39 minutes.

Final Vote Count

Johnny Sooshi (2) - Repentance, Justac00lguy
Scarfed (6) - Lady of the Leaves, Johnny Sooshi, Musicfan, David, Pendio, Mellow Ezlo

Not Voting: A Link In Time, Blackkirby, Crus@der77x, DekuNut, Heroine of Time, Linkdude74, Mido, Sadia, Scarfed

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Absolutely no idea. I just happen to know that Jonnys role has a night 0.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Once again, the final vote tally:

Johnny Sooshi (2) - Repentance, Justac00lguy
Scarfed (6) - Lady of the Leaves, Johnny Sooshi, Musicfan, David, Pendio, Mellow Ezlo

Not Voting: A Link In Time, Blackkirby, Crus@der77x, DekuNut, Heroine of Time, Linkdude74, Mido, Sadia, Scarfed

The people of Downton got together and pushed Scarfed out of the house. "Get out, you rapscallion!" someone shouted. "But I'm innocent, I swear!" he cried out, but no one would listen to him. They slammed the door in his face. Scarfed was frozen for a moment, then he gritted his teeth, straightened his jacket and his hair, and stormed away into the village, fuming with rage. "I'll show them," he muttered under his breath. "I'll get them back one day, then they'll be sorry they crossed me!"

Scarfed was Thomas Barrow, the Mafia Usurper

Night 2 begins!

Those with night actions, please tell me your targets by Wednesday, February 4 at 9:00pm MDT. That's in 48 hours.

The Living:
A Link In Time
Blackkirby
Crus@der77x
David
DekuNut
Heroine of Time
Johnny Sooshi
Justac00lguy
Lady of the Leaves
Linkdude74
Mellow Ezlo
Mido
Musicfan
Pendio
Repentance
Sadia

The Dead:
Chocolate Storm - Matthew Crawley, a Survivor (poisoned Night 1)
Scarfed - Thomas Barrow, Mafia Usurper (lynched Day 2)

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
The sun went to sleep, and so did the people of Downton. For a while, all was quiet. Then a very tall figure crept throughout the rooms, looking for his target. When he found them, he followed them silently, waiting for his opportune moment. His target passed the staircase, and he shoved the target down the stairs, immediately fleeing the scene of the crime. However, someone was there to catch the target before any damage was done. "My apologies," the target said, straightening their clothes. "It's no problem at all," the other person said with a smile, and they both returned to bed.

The Living:
A Link In Time
Blackkirby
Crus@der77x
David
DekuNut
Heroine of Time
Johnny Sooshi
Justac00lguy
Lady of the Leaves
Linkdude74
Mellow Ezlo
Mido
Musicfan
Pendio
Repentance
Sadia

The Dead:
Chocolate Storm - Matthew Crawley, a Survivor (poisoned Night 1)
Scarfed - Thomas Barrow, Mafia Usurper (lynched Day 2)

With 16 alive, it takes 9 votes to lynch.

Day 3 begins!

Day ends on Monday, February 9 at 9:00pm PST.

Mido

Version 1
Hmm, so it seems like a protection was cast over the victim via the save. I assume it is the doctor, which brings me back to the boarded up door from last night: that may be a different role....bulletproof, perhaps? Also, the figure in action is by no means the same one as last night, it seems.

I'll be honest here, I am not proud of my foolhardy attempt to "think outside the box" Day 2. I'm still kicking myself in the shins for that.... :( The only thing I can surmise is that it looks as if the Mafia acted last night, sending one member out. As for a potential lynch target, I fear that my indecisiveness will hinder my play as per the usual shtick; however, I'll
see what I can do. :|

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Lady, you're pushing really hard for the lynch of Scarf, any reason?

I honestly just wanted to make the day as productive as possible, which meant ending in a lynch. Scarfed was the most suspicious to me, and it turned out my hunch was right.

Music, is there any other reason why you think that Mellow is a mafia? I don't have time to reread through everything right now to check if you posted suspicions of him yesterday, but I'll check through it when I get home if I don't get a response.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I need to readDay Two. I apologize for my silence yesterday... I wasn't getting any notifications.
So I'll say what I think when I'm caught up.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
I honestly just wanted to make the day as productive as possible, which meant ending in a lynch. Scarfed was the most suspicious to me, and it turned out my hunch was right.

Music, is there any other reason why you think that Mellow is a mafia? I don't have time to reread through everything right now to check if you posted suspicions of him yesterday, but I'll check through it when I get home if I don't get a response.

Yes that is the Sole reason. It was near the end of the day he could use it to say He made sure the lynch went through. Ect. the move had very little impact on the lynch.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I've got to say, I doubted you Lady, but it seems I was wrong. I still don't really think Scarfed acted that suspicious, but sometimes a hunch comes out correct.

Vote: Mellow

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Yeah I'm going to have to agree, Mellow seems scummy as all hell to me.

1. Put his vote on scum bud after the half majority had been reached (useless bandwagon vote)

2. Spoke against lynching scarfed as well but then for some reason put his vote on scarfed...?

I'd bet a shiny nickel that mellow is scum.

Vote: mellow

David

But you called me here...
Impressive play Lady. Seems your hunch was right. To be honest, I actually yelled when I read the lynch scene. My roommates were like "wat is he on about...?" Very good work.

As for Mellow, I went back through the last few pages and here are his most recent posts. (pretty sure they're only day 2 and all that he said during day 2)

To avoid redundancy, I'm not going to bother talking about the night scene because everything I would say has already been said by everybody and their mothers.

Rep's clam is interesting, but I'm willing to trust it for now. I'd like to hear what Johnny has to say first because that could make a difference. It's possible Rep's lying, but there's no way to know without Johnny having a chance to speak about the situation, and I don't think Rep would lie this early in the game because if Johnny flips town, Rep would look scummy af.

I think it would be good to keep an eye on both Rep and Johnny throughout this day, just to see if we notice any inconsistencies in either of their posts.

Pretty basic post here. Just discussing the night situation and pointing out what we were talking about.

That's actually what I was getting at in my last post, and I think it's quite possible. Not going to rule out the possibility that Rep is telling the truth though, but it's something to keep in mind for sure.

For reference, here is the wiki page for Mr. John Bates. Looking at it, I don't see anything overly scummy about his character, but I didn't have time to look through the whole article so I just skimmed it. Is there even a single person in this game that watches the show and can tell us more about his character?

Good to be pulling information from the Wiki, I like that.

Ya, I just read more into the character, and he seems pretty deceptive. I'd be willing to lynch Johnny today, but if he flips town, we know who to look at tomorrow.

But I'd like to give Johnny one more chance to defend himself first.

Pfft. As if your vote was going to kill Johnny. I especially like the "if he flips town, we know who to look at tomorrow." So sure and happy to kill Johnny, but something holding him back. No vote, only a "willingness" to kill him.

Well, tbh, I see why Lady is pursuing Scarfed as a target. However, I also find how hard she's pushing to be slightly sketchy. But at the same time, Scarfed isn't really defending himself very well. The exchange between them is interesting.

Other than those two, nobody is really standing out to me. I'm content with lynching Scarfed today since he is the best option that I can see.

Not hammering, but I'd be happy to solidify his lynch.

Vote: Scarfed

This post is so weird. And this is where I feel Mellow's character gets interesting. Everything about this post is so scum-joing-the-bandwagon-y to me. The post wasn't even necessary to solidify the lynch! Half majority was placed just before this post. Seems like the old "oh no! My scum buddy is hopping going to dye! I better get on the wagon as soon as possible to make it look like I'm not scum. Sweet, but now what do I say to make it look like I thought about this vote? Uh.... 'he's the best option that i can see!'" And that best option that he can see comes after the eagerness to kill Johnny? Strange..........

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Honestly at this point I'm more interested than the people who voted for Scar than those who didn't.

Oh and I'm not eliminating myself out of any suspicion, I just think it's better for us to focus on those who did vote. First off, it's hard to target the sheer amount of people who didn't vote and sometimes it hard to justify why. I guarantee at least one scum didn't vote, but most of the time, at this early stage, people don't vote because they don't think it's the lynch is a valid one (like I didn't think it was) or they're inactive. Also, scum are more conscious of their image more so that Town, so they'll be trying to get "Town points" or try not to look suspicious.

That said, I think we can clear a few names. Lady isn't scum and I'd say the same for Johnny.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Vote Count

Mellow Ezlo (3) - Musicfan, Justac00lguy, Repentance

Not Voting: A Link In Time, Blackkirby, Crus@der77x, David, DekuNut, Heroine of Time, Johnny Sooshi, Lady of the Leaves, Linkdude74, Mellow Ezlo, Mido, Pendio, Sadia

With 16 alive, it takes 9 votes to lynch. Day ends on Monday, February 9 at 9:00pm MDT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom