• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Downton Abbey Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I think, at best, Scarfed is an inactive townie, which doesn't help our cause. But he could also very well be scum lurking in the shadows trying to avoid drawing attention to himself.

Pen

The game is on!
I do not think your reasons for suspecting Scarf is bad, LotL. At least not considering how little we have to go on right now. However, since there is still time left I would love to hear Scarf's defense to your accusations. Should he not reply in time, or simply not give a satisfying enough defense, I will place a vote on him as well. What do everybody else think of a Scarf lynch today?

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Any reason you're still voting Johnny, James? You seemed to change your view on him, but you haven't changed your vote.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I do not think your reasons for suspecting Scarf is bad, LotL. At least not considering how little we have to go on right now. However, since there is still time left I would love to hear Scarf's defense to your accusations. Should he not reply in time, or simply not give a satisfying enough defense, I will place a vote on him as well. What do everybody else think of a Scarf lynch today?

Well I certainly don't want to be lynched today but I understand why there was suspicion of me by other town members, and there suspicions were understandable. I think Scarfed is a decent option but I would also like to hear from him. I'll place a vote and see if he turns up and what he has to say before considering removing it.

Vote: Scarfed

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Vote Scarfed

More presuer since that seems to get you to take things seriously.

Dekunut and Mellow

Who do you find that you suspect the most?
(Thought I posted this befor.)

Sorry for not being all that active I'm just having problems finding motivation to do any thing at the moment thanks to some IRL stuff. Anyways I never really "diverted" blame to anyone. Before my first post no one really said that they were getting strong scum vibes from me in particular. So I can't really divert blame when there is no blame on me. I was just stating who I thought was suspicious. And in my second post I was simply trying to defend myself. So no diversion there either. The post that I made today was not useless at least not in my opinion. I brought my own insight on one of the few leads we have with a perspective which we haven't discussed before. I might have missed the epic conclussion where it turned out said lead was useless but I'm quiet sure I haven't. Anyways the reason why I didn't mention anything about rep's claim was because I wanted to wait for Johnny to reply to him. And now even though it's a little bit late I can say that I don't find either of them particularly scummy. Well I suppose that they could be a suicidal mafioso or an overly ambitious serial killer but I find that hard to believe. The only thing I find suspicious at the moment is Lady of the Leaves trying to end the discussion on the night kill but that might only be me thinking that there would be any value discussing it any further.

Moonstone

Sorry for not being all that active I'm just having problems finding motivation to do any thing at the moment thanks to some IRL stuff. Anyways I never really "diverted" blame to anyone. Before my first post no one really said that they were getting strong scum vibes from me in particular. So I can't really divert blame when there is no blame on me. I was just stating who I thought was suspicious. And in my second post I was simply trying to defend myself. So no diversion there either. The post that I made today was not useless at least not in my opinion. I brought my own insight on one of the few leads we have with a perspective which we haven't discussed before. I might have missed the epic conclussion where it turned out said lead was useless but I'm quiet sure I haven't. Anyways the reason why I didn't mention anything about rep's claim was because I wanted to wait for Johnny to reply to him. And now even though it's a little bit late I can say that I don't find either of them particularly scummy. Well I suppose that they could be a suicidal mafioso or an overly ambitious serial killer but I find that hard to believe. The only thing I find suspicious at the moment is Lady of the Leaves trying to end the discussion on the night kill but that might only be me thinking that there would be any value discussing it any further.

Please, do discuss it further. You're by no means close to half majority with only 3 votes. The way you're talking just doesn't seem very town oriented to me. And continuing to say that there's no value in discussion really isn't helping the town further it's cause. If anything, this post has only reinforced my belief that you're scum. I would like to be proven wrong, but you're not doing anything to convince me that I'm wrong.

Please, do discuss it further. You're by no means close to half majority with only 3 votes. The way you're talking just doesn't seem very town oriented to me. And continuing to say that there's no value in discussion really isn't helping the town further it's cause. If anything, this post has only reinforced my belief that you're scum. I would like to be proven wrong, but you're not doing anything to convince me that I'm wrong.

The amount of votes on me isn't the problem here. The amount of time left untill the day ends is. And I didn't say that there is no value in discussion. In fact I said that maybe it was only I who found any value in discussing it any further. I'm not sure if you read that wrong or if you are trying to warp my words to your advantage.

Moonstone

The only thing I find suspicious at the moment is Lady of the Leaves trying to end the discussion on the night kill but that might only be me thinking that there would be any value discussing it any further.

So, one vote is trying to end the discussion? The discussion wasn't even happening, so I was getting it rolling.

So, one vote is trying to end the discussion? The discussion wasn't even happening, so I was getting it rolling.

The thing is that most people would be afraid to discuss something if they are going to labeled as suspiciou for not contributing by doing so.

I just thought of something is there a characaer that would be a lyncher?

I haven't watched the show so I wouldn't know. Why do you ask?

Moonstone

The thing is that most people would be afraid to discuss something if they are going to labeled as suspiciou for not contributing by doing so.

You seem pretty afraid to discuss anything serious to me. What are you contributing here? It's not like you're claiming, or even remotely soft-claiming. You just keep saying you're not suspicious without backing it up.

You seem pretty afraid to discuss anything serious to me. What are you contributing here? It's not like you're claiming, or even remotely soft-claiming. You just keep saying you're not suspicious without backing it up.

Well since claiming results into getting mod killed and certain roles being really hard or next to near impossible to soft claim without it basically be claiming I think you would be able to understand that some of us is less willing to claim. Besides if you are scum who is trying to get me lynched and who is starting to get afraid that it won't succeed then I won't give you the pleasure of knowing or partially knowing what role I am. But at least I can give you this, I'm pro town.

Moonstone

Well since claiming results into getting mod killed and certain roles being really hard or next to near impossible to soft claim without it basically be claiming I think you would be able to understand that some of us is less willing to claim. Besides if you are scum who is trying to get me lynched and who is starting to get afraid that it won't succeed then I won't give you the pleasure of knowing or partially knowing what role I am. But at least I can give you this, I'm pro town.

Cool, so am I. Which is why I'm actually scum hunting.

So, if you're pro-town, who do you find suspicious other than me? I really feel like you're grasping at straws, making up excuses, here.

David

But you called me here...
Dang. This is getting good. Lady of the Leaves is absolutely right. You are still avoiding some questions, Scarfed. We've already had two well placed claims in the game up until this point, so it is your lack of motive that is keeping you from soft claiming.

Unvote
Vote: Scarfed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom