• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Downton Abbey Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I also want to add ALiT not coming to defend himself is also a little concerning. I hope he gets a word in before the day comes to a close.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Alit is never active early on. He usually just progressively comes into the game.

---

As for Day One analysis, David, I think you have every right to take it seriously and I totally agree that you can learn a lot, but ZD Mafia (recently) has a tendency to just be rather jokey. So when people are like "lol Day One" they aren't necessarily denying that Day One can be productive, but more so than Day One has a history of not being such.

I think there is a thin line between people's actions and motives on Day One. At the moment, I'm trying to determine the motives of David and Johnny for pushing the game forward. So I'm keeping an eye out on those two for now. I think Mafia will try to play a diverse game where they have a people laying back and others being the manipulators

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
A Link In Time is an almost ideal target for the Mafia on Day 1. In the past, he's been put up as a lynch nominee and bandwagoned various times throughout a number of games on the first Day. I can't determine if the Mafia are the ones who initiated the RVS on Alit, or if this is another true-to-its-name, random attempt to get close to lynching him, but either way it's iffy.

Below is the latest vote count showcasing who voted for Alit:
Vote Count 1.2
ALIT: (5) Sadia, Lady of the Leaves, Scarfed, Mellow Ezlo, DekuNut

Yeah, some of them have unvoted since then, but they're still worth looking into in my eyes. Johnny has given some interesting insight on what their motives might be, so we could use those as grounds to weed out and uproot any potential scum.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I want to keep in mind a hypothetical for future reference. If Alit is scum, Mafia are risking taking an early hit, so just in case Alit is scum, take note.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
datalaughing_gif_by_redpassion-d68sw3o.gif
why do you have a gif of loz laughing

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Can we get another vote count?
Vote Count
ALIT: (4) Sadia, Lady of the Leaves, Scarfed, DekuNut
Sadia: (1) Crus@der77x
Johnny Sooshi: (1) Pendio
Crus@der77x: (1) ALIT
Pendio: (2) justac00lguy, Blackkirby
justac00lguy: (1) Repentance
Scarfed: (2) Mido, Johnny Sooshi
DekuNut: (1) musicfan

Not voting: Chocolate Storm, Heroine of Time, David, Linkdude74, Mellow Ezlo.

With 18 alive, it takes 10 votes to lynch. Day ends on Sunday, January 25 at 9:00pm PST.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I feel bad for ALIT :^(

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Justa, can you tell me why you voted for Pendio? I'm assuming it was random, but if there's any other reason why you keep it on, I would like to know.

Mido, I would like to know the same from you in the case of Scarfed.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Igmeoy Mellow

Simply for unvoting on ALiT.

Deku you haven't added much other then a few jokes. My vote for you was not a compltly random vote. You were the last one to join the ALiT bandwagon.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Unvote

Vote: Dekunut

Justifying your vote by saying it's day one isn't a valid reason when someone's about it to be lynched.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom