• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Downton Abbey Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]T
EBWODP?

I think you mean me and not Heroine here. Heroine voted for Fused.

I just got home from work, so [/COLOR]

Yeah I do my bad.

As much as I agree with some things Pendio said I do agree that no one here has genuine suspicous of anyone but I still think that we have more of a chance hitting scum looking at the bandwagone than Rvs. What I am getting from you Pendio is that you would rather Rvs than use the evidence we have right? Or are you just saying those two are basicaly the same? What we have right now if I counted correctly is a three way tie between Deku, Alit, And Scarfed. Im stuck between Deku and Scarfed at this point. I really want to hear from you scarfed if you can.

People are trying. That's the difference. At this point, I'm good with either way... I'll just go with where the people are.

Wait Im confused you will go eaither way Rvs or Serious I thought you think that seriousness is better...

Im going to wait to see if anyone else will make a post which usualy happens at the last moments before i place a vote.

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
Vote Count 1.4 (Julio forgot to put 1.3 :()
ALIT: (2) Sadia, Scarfed
Sadia: (1) Crus@der77x
Johnny Sooshi: (1) Pendio
Crus@der77x: (1) ALIT
Pendio: (1) Blackkirby
justac00lguy: (1) Repentance
Scarfed: (3) Mido, Johnny Sooshi, Lady of the Leaves
DekuNut: (3) musicfan, justac00lguy, David
David: (1) DekuNut

Not voting: Chocolate Storm, Heroine of Time, Linkdude74, Mellow Ezlo.

With 18 alive, it takes 10 votes to lynch. Day ends tonight, at 9:00pm PST. That leaves less then 4 hours.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
You very easily could have takeing your vote off of him Deku. However I belive you have tied up the votes or ALiT is only ahead by 1.

Mellow what is your take on Deku? What is your take on thouses still on the ALiT lynch?

Neutral on Deku. From what I've seen, this is the way he usually plays, although tbh, I normally notice that particular playstyle (the jokey, sarcastic posts) coming into fruition later in the game. idk at this point tbh. He could be scum, but I don't think it warrants a vote. It's also possible he's simply a townie with a role he doesn't care for (VT?), or perhaps lynchproof, idrk. Hard to say.

I must say, though, that his sudden change from jokey to serious is interesting. Once he gets some pressure put on him, he takes it more seriously. Is it because he's scared?

The fact that he didn't remove his ALiT vote is suspicious, but ALiT is still less than half majority, so as it stands, he is in no danger of being lynched.

On the rest of the people on the ALiT lynch, well, I can't really say for sure. Sadia I know is busy with exams and stuff, so I'm willing to let her go for now. Lady of the Leaves voted ALiT completely randomly (or so she says), but I suppose she could've removed her vote. Not really getting scumreads though. Scarfed is putting up red flags, but I'd like to see him say some more because there isn't much to go on atm.

While I see where you're coming from,Pen, David is right. Serious is more useful. Maybe not immediately, but later on. it's easier to read serious posts than bad puns.

But... correct me if I'm wrong (which I may be, it's tedious to find individual posts without the Who Posted feature), but I think this is your first really serious post of the game. Which means this post is ironic. As I mentioned while quoting musicfan, your sudden jump from jokey to serious is interesting.

But what really is the difference between our current serious approach and the usual RVS? As far as I can see, they are the same. People are just covering up their baseless votes with serious words of austerity, while their votes are in truth just as insignificant as those of the RVS. I do personally not see how anyone can be genuinely suspicious of another player at this very early stage.

Why not? I know I don't usually take day 1 seriously, but that doesn't mean others can't. Look at fused for example; there's nobody better at taking stuff from day 1 and incorporating it into evidence. There's no difference between using Day 1 evidence during Day 1 and using it later. It's totally possible for there to be genuine suspicion.

I, however, despite that, am not one of the people with a genuine suspicion (at least not one to warrant a vote) as I still don't feel like there's enough to go on. Other people though, well I don't speak for them.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I'm on the side of serious, though I'm willing to return to RVS if others will. Being stupid and punny isn't any fun alone.

And no, it wasn't. I had a few serious posts before that. They've just been getting more serious as the day goes on:

Musicfan

the shadow mage
No people are agreeing there are two posible lynches with some sort of validity to them. Rather then the day end in an 1:12 while I sleep with a no lynch. I'd rather lynch some who is questionable then no one at all. I have a stronger suspsion on Deku though if I die tonight.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Twilight

After this post, no votes will be counted, however you may still speak if you wish to do so. In one hour I will post the lynch scene.

Final Vote Tally

ALIT: (2) Sadia, Scarfed
Sadia: (1) Crus@der77x
Johnny Sooshi: (1) Pendio
Crus@der77x: (1) ALIT
Pendio: (1) Blackkirby
justac00lguy: (1) Repentance
Scarfed: (4) Mido, Johnny Sooshi, Lady of the Leaves, Musicfan
DekuNut: (2) Justac00lguy, David
David: (1) DekuNut

Not voting: Chocolate Storm, Heroine of Time, Linkdude74, Mellow Ezlo.

With 18 alive, it takes 10 votes to lynch. Half majority of 10 is 6, and since there is no one above 6 votes, there will be no lynch at all today.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Honestly, RVS is part of the game. What can we possibly go off of with no role knowledge? OMG he jumped on an RVS bandwagon kill him!!! every RVS is a bandwagon. OMG he wants to do something quickly/slowly/he's avoiding something/he's not being serious!!! It's RVS, big deal. Come on guys.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
It can be their placement on the wagon how much they are pushing ect.
Uhh...So? In a normal game of this size, there are 3-4 scum. The chances of them getting a townie lynched when no one has any information is extremely high. Why would scum be more likely to wagon or push for a lynch than town? They're not. Everyone takes RVS as a joke except for this game and quite frankly I totally agree with Pendio, it's quite silly.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Random Voting Stages have become quite prominent over the course of several recent games, and quite literally the largest degree of seriousness was posting irrelevant images and puns for pages and pages in some of them. This game has become an exception because two returning players noted all of the silliness and pushed for a more significant approach to the Alit bandwagon. If either he or Deku are mislynched, I think part of the blame can go toward the confusion between RVSs and bandwagons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom