• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Downton Abbey Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I'm confused, you want to kill us tonight? How come? And how do I know you are not a Serial Killer?
To make sure that my theory isn't correct. There's other places to look - I've been considering David for a few days. Hopefully I'll actually sit down and read Day 2 though, so I can get a better idea.
A serial killer would have no reason to be cautious, since they want everyone dead.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
And I don't blame you for being scared. I just threatened your lives.
If it helps, I don't find any of you inherently scummy. If I can't find one of you scummy enough, I won't. It's just somewhere I've been considering going.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
To make sure that my theory isn't correct. There's other places to look - I've been considering David for a few days. Hopefully I'll actually sit down and read Day 2 though, so I can get a better idea.
A serial killer would have no reason to be cautious, since they want everyone dead.

A SK does have reason to be cautious, because they don't want to be the target of a lynch. Just my 2 cents.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Wait tell us who you think is suspicious please... D= Homework can wait =p

Also, we're a tad scared of you. You want to kill one of us tonight? I don't remember seeing that, but I believe Rep when he says you did.
" Anyone I was going to target is currently in da hood, and I'm somewhat trusting David's (that was David, right? I'll check post-post) claim there. I'm just going to tell people to remember that they're not confirmed. If you trust them, then great. But don't make that the only reason. If I target someone tonight, then it would be one of them probably."

If I target someone tonight, then it would be one of them probably.

I don't get it, even if we WERE cult (we aren't), that's not necessarily scummy. Cult still wants to get rid of mafia as much as you. In previous games where cult won, town had no issue with it because the remaining townies were all cult members...So it's still a win for them. But furthermore, our neighborizer claim has held up quite well. You are going to kill one of us, who are more likely to be town, than someone who you find just genuinely suspicious? What if one of us was a PR? I'm sure you can find people who are more scummy. I would actually suggest Sadia.

Sorry, but this is awful logic to me. I'm not sure whether you are fakeclaiming or you are just not really thinking this through. I'm not sure whether or not to vote for you because I don't know if I even want a bad vig in the game, even if it is a townie.

Moonstone

If they attack people that has nothing to do with them, then people have no reason to suspect them.

For our sake, do you mind if I ask who of us neighborhood folk, if any, you would choose to target and why?

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
" Anyone I was going to target is currently in da hood, and I'm somewhat trusting David's (that was David, right? I'll check post-post) claim there. I'm just going to tell people to remember that they're not confirmed. If you trust them, then great. But don't make that the only reason. If I target someone tonight, then it would be one of them probably."

If I target someone tonight, then it would be one of them probably.

I don't get it, even if we WERE cult (we aren't), that's not necessarily scummy. Cult still wants to get rid of mafia as much as you. In previous games where cult won, town had no issue with it because the remaining townies were all cult members...So it's still a win for them. But furthermore, our neighborizer claim has held up quite well. You are going to kill one of us, who are more likely to be town, than someone who you find just genuinely suspicious? What if one of us was a PR? I'm sure you can find people who are more scummy. I would actually suggest Sadia.

Sorry, but this is awful logic to me. I'm not sure whether you are fakeclaiming or you are just not really thinking this through. I'm not sure whether or not to vote for you because I don't know if I even want a bad vig in the game, even if it is a townie.
For the most part, I have a problem with cult wins. Even if they're former townies, it's not quite a town win.
Moving on from that, I'm indecisive. I could kill one of you, or David, or Pendio, or anyone else. I'm going one step at a time right now. If I see someone else pop up and they don't get lynched, I'll strike. But for now, I don't see anything.

And don't anyone say I'm saying David just because he wants to lynch me. This has been an idea since Day One... Look at the final vote count.

Moonstone

For the most part, I have a problem with cult wins. Even if they're former townies, it's not quite a town win.
Moving on from that, I'm indecisive. I could kill one of you, or David, or Pendio, or anyone else. I'm going one step at a time right now. If I see someone else pop up and they don't get lynched, I'll strike. But for now, I don't see anything.

And don't anyone say I'm saying David just because he wants to lynch me. This has been an idea since Day One... Look at the final vote count.

What we're trying to determine in the hood is the likelihood of which of us you'd choose if you choose someone from the neighborhood. We all trust each other, so the person who have to choose matters dearly to us.

Moonstone

Well, there are... Four of you now, is it? I'll be honest, I know you Rep and Jonny, but who's the other bloke? Or was there a block?

There's only 3 of us. Don't remember why Johnny didn't recruit night one, but I know he told us. I'll let him come in and tell you verbatim.

Mido

Version 1
EBWODP

Hold up, my phone just messed up my post. (I'm telling you, it's not easy when your main computer doesn't even work. :dry:)

Anyways, I posted the quote above because DekuNut brought up something about his role and his Night 1 attempt at using his role failing. It seems that DekuNut spelled out his role in this post, or at least that's what I initially got out of it Day 2. This makes me just a tad more hesitant about going after him. Personally, I find LOTL's statements on Sadia intriguing, as her playing has been similar in discreetness to Scarfed. (Albeit, she has been decently active in short bursts.) And another thing, I may sound stupid for this, but I definitely did not catch on to Mezlo's softclaim for better or worse! XD I need to break this funk I'm in, so I definitely will ponder over these options....

One quick thing: I found JC's post about a cult being present, if indeed Johnny is lying. Perhaps it is so, but I definitely think it's a huge gamble going after him.

Moonstone

EBWODP

Hold up, my phone just messed up my post. (I'm telling you, it's not easy when your main computer doesn't even work. :dry:)

Anyways, I posted the quote above because DekuNut brought up something about his role and his Night 1 attempt at using his role failing. It seems that DekuNut spelled out his role in this post, or at least that's what I initially got out of it Day 2. This makes me just a tad more hesitant about going after him. Personally, I find LOTL's statements on Sadia intriguing, as her playing has been similar in discreetness to Scarfed. (Albeit, she has been decently active in short bursts.) And another thing, I may sound stupid for this, but I definitely did not catch on to Mezlo's softclaim for better or worse! XD I need to break this funk I'm in, so I definitely will ponder over these options....

One quick thing: I found JC's post about a cult being present, if indeed Johnny is lying. Perhaps it is so, but I definitely think it's a huge gamble going after him.

Mido is claiming hated Townie, to get you caught up. And I've stated that more than just Sadia's playstyle has me intrigued in her. Yesterday, that was all it was, but for it has grown from that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom