• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Down the rabbit hole: Lucid dream mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
You have your playstyle, I have mine. With more games comes experiance, this is only my second Mafia game - I've never claimed to be some super skilled Mafia player, maybe I did make a mistake, I'm new to this unlike you and a lot of others playing in this game. Still, you didn't have to insult me by saying I'm a terrible player. I have alot to learn, which goes back to me saying with more games comes more experiance. The lest you could do is say something like, “you not great, but you can get better.”

I know you're new. I never said you were a terrible player. I said you made a mistake and pointed out why. I'm saying a you are not as skilled as some of the other players in this game (you admitted to this) and listed what could happen. I'm trying to help identity a scenario that could happen and help you avoid it or at least handle said hypothetical better. This is me saying "you're not great but you can get better".

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
*shrug*

I'm playing this whether you participate or not. By not adding your vote, all you do is remove your own ability to control the final vote tally.

'Nother 5 hours, if anyone wants to have a say.
Go on. The thing is, I doubt a lot of people are going to be joining you on a wagon based on some game of chance.

Foo

Expectation
I can count, yes.

This is scum hunting. I'm asking people a critical question - who will they *not* vote for - and tying their answers to actual consequences.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I can count, yes.

This is scum hunting. I'm asking people a critical question - who will they *not* vote for - and tying their answers to actual consequences.

Based on your perception. For all any of us know, you could be using this as a way to set the town against each other. To me you're acting scummy by trying to get everyone to align with this way of thinking and I don't trust it. Give me some consequences if you think it'll help. I won't vote for Zelda13

Foo

Expectation
I told you before hand how I intend to interpret the results in order to avoid the accusation that I'll make post-hoc rationalizations. I involve an RNG to further remove my own bias from the process. I can discuss this if you'd like.

I find it very strange that you see an effort to organize the town as scummy. Not bad, I guess, just strange. I can link to past games where I've used this strategy and turned out town, I guess? I've never seen this kind of resistance to town cooperation.

Posting from mobile is ass. I'll be far more detailed in a few hours with a keyboard.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I told you before hand how I intend to interpret the results in order to avoid the accusation that I'll make post-hoc rationalizations. I involve an RNG to further remove my own bias from the process. I can discuss this if you'd like.

I find it very strange that you see an effort to organize the town as scummy. Not bad, I guess, just strange. I can link to past games where I've used this strategy and turned out town, I guess? I've never seen this kind of resistance to town cooperation.

Posting from mobile is ass. I'll be far more detailed in a few hours with a keyboard.

I'm too used to games where scum easily mobilized the town to get what they wanted. I was on a scrum team that did this once. Maybe it's me being too cautious, but in general I'm not in favor of this method.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom