• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dollhouse mafia: Did that thing just stare back?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I don't doubt you are BP. Just doubt your alignment.
Well, obviously I'm not town lol. I'm third party. I have a survivor-esque role. To further prove I'm third party, my role also allows me to see who is the puppet master each night (I know who today's puppet master is). With 5 people and 1 scum remaining(that's what I'm assuming), lynching me and then a nk puts it into Lylo.

Jamie

Oh, and I can't be puppet master. So I also know who will be puppet master tomorrow by process of elimination.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Well, obviously I'm not town lol. I'm third party. I have a survivor-esque role. To further prove I'm third party, my role also allows me to see who is the puppet master each night (I know who today's puppet master is). With 5 people and 1 scum remaining(that's what I'm assuming), lynching me and then a nk puts it into Lylo.
That would actually explain the flavour when Koki reveals that you're the PM.

Well, since I have a really hard time believing that Storm would play this recklessly as mafia, I'm gonna give him the benefit of the doubt. I see no reason to mistrust Jamie's claim, because everything lines up. I'll eat my shoe if Alit is scum. I know I'm town. That leaves only one person.

Vote: Viral Maze

@Viral Maze why did you try to kill Jamie last night? I have spent this entire game seeing no real reason to believe that he's scum.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Okay. Here is my thoughts, or at least one of them

What if Viral gave us Mido to bus his scummate to solidify his townyness?

For this scenario i am leaving out Jamie, because he hasnt been part of the convo

Last nights Votes were as follows

Mido - 2 (Me, Viral)
Storm- 1 (Tristan (probably personal) )
ALIT- 1 ( Jamie)

Alit Abstained so we have 2 possible scenarios

1) Viral bussed his Scummate to solidify his Day 6 Win
2) ALIT abstained from voting his scummate

@Tristan . i trust your testimony the most, so tell me your thoughts about these theories
Should probably answer this now.

With this new information from Jamie, I'm finding it very likely that the first scenario is true. I just don't see who else it could be at this point.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Actually, I just thought about something.

What if there are no scum left and it's just Jamie? I remember in Koki's last game, Lucid Dream, the game continued even after the mafia all died because the SK (me) was still alive, and it didn't end until the third party was dead too. It's possible he did the same thing here. I don't recall seeing any flavour text that indicated all the mafia had died though...

ugh, this is all so confusing. A part of me is tempted to hammer Jamie, because at least we know he's not town, and hope for the best. Then the PM knows who to kill tonight if Jamie's death doesn't end the game. But at the same time, if we kill Jamie today, and the PM hits town tonight, then we're in lylo tomorrow... Maybe if we kill Jamie today and the PM holsters? Then it'll be three against one come tomorrow.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Well, all the scenarios I can think of seem to have the best result with Jamie lynched. Because of this...

Unvote

Vote: Jamie

I really hope this is the right move. I'm sorry, town, if it isn't.

Jamie

Well just for ****s since I'm not officially lynched yet, if scum is still alive, Storm is puppet master today meaning alit is tomorrow.

I was going to vote for Mido because by the end of the day I was in agreement with raj and felt if Mido was scum it'd stop raj from trying to kill me (which would reveal my identity) buuut I ended up not doing it because of how the votes were going plus I just forgot.

@Viral Maze would you have still killed me if I was the 2nd person to vote Mido after you (that was my original intent, I csnt fully recall why it didn't happen)

Well gg everyone. I'm mad at myself for not voting Mido but I played my best. Thanks for the great game my friends.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Well. Since ive been exposed

In truth, i would have preferred ALIT be puppet master today, but...**** happens.

:ritem::rletsgo:
:UWU:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom