• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dollhouse mafia: Did that thing just stare back?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Why do we continue to speed lynch? :mellow:
If the game is still going, I'm cheesed.

@Viral Maze would you have still killed me if I was the 2nd person to vote Mido after you (that was my original intent, I csnt fully recall why it didn't happen)
Potentially. Tristan did something I believed was more indicative of a townie recently, even though some his action early on could have been considered scummy. You were more or less in the middle, so I took a shot there.

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
"Jamie didn't die. Jamie didn't, he didn't. Why didn't Jamie - Jamie... Jamie is not dead", whispered the dolls.

With all eyes on Jamie... he sighed and took off his mask. "I will be honest. I'm wearing a scissor-friendly vest... I know that there are 3 malicious spirits in this room, and if -I- don't stop them, who will? I did not want to share this, but I don't think there is any other way. You HAVE to trust me."

But the other dolls were not convinced. "He's a liar. Jamie LIES. The lieees are hurting, let them stop. Lying. Lies. Jamie is bad. Jamie, Jamie is not nice!"

The dolls cornered Jamie and grabbed their scissors. Knowing that his vest could resist scissors, the dolls only cut off his head.

As Jamie's head fell off, Storm noticed a small label at Jamie's back. It said "TOMMEN"

Jamie was Tommen's doll. The first doll to become possesed after Tommen died, by Tommen himself. He has been the one to invite all these spirits.

But it's over now! All the malicious spirits seem to have been cleansed.

Jamie was Annabel, possessed by Tommen

annabelle_612x380.jpg

Still possessed dolls (4)
Tristan (Stacey, gentle doll)
A Link in Time (Miranda, gentle doll)
Viral Maze (Hannah, gentle doll)
Storm (Max, gentle doll

Exorcised dolls (5)

Linkdude 74 (Anastasia, malicious doll): lynched, night 1
Dekunut (Lu Lu, gentle doll): lynched, night 2
Johnny Sooshi (Bjorn, gentle doll): cut into pieces, day 2
Mido (Jack, malicious doll): lynched, night 3
Jamie (Annabel, Tommen's doll): lynched night 4

TOWN WINS!

Congratulations!

But then suddenly... a HUGE Little Gumball appeared out of nowhere and ATE aaaaaalll the dolls.
EDIT: Ignore that last part. I accidentally quoted my nightmare diary

GG town! We definitely got lucky on our Day 1 scum lynch, but I felt we really came together for the end of the game. I'll admit that I wasn't doing much for the second half, so props to Viral for keeping the town on track. Sorry for tunneling you early on Day 2, man. I only later realized the error of my ways! The biggest surprise for me is that Mido was scum. Damn. I still can't get over that. Bussing a teammate on Day 1 is not something I would expect from him. It was refreshing to see you take the gamble, Mido.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
GG town! We definitely got lucky on our Day 1 scum lynch, but I felt we really came together for the end of the game. I'll admit that I wasn't doing much for the second half, so props to Viral for keeping the town on track. Sorry for tunneling you early on Day 2, man. I only later realized the error of my ways! The biggest surprise for me is that Mido was scum. Damn. I still can't get over that. Bussing a teammate on Day 1 is not something I would expect from him. It was refreshing to see you take the gamble, Mido.

Its funny, when you were pushing for LD night 1, my biggest suspicions were Jamie and Mido but I wanted to see how many kills we have Night 1 before I made a move, thus my wary approach to that lynch.
Also: @Jamie I think you played well, I wasn't convinced you were scum, except for a few BS quotes I could grab from the previous days, but I was just certain everyone else was town.

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
Dollhouse mafia was a super small and simple game. I didn't put in that much effort in making it, it was not one my finest games, but I did like to watch it. I tried to make it as simple as possible, and remove every power role. Basically, my reason for that was to force people to make better use of the lynch-option, instead of relying on your "additional" capabilities. I also hoped that with no roles to claim, claiming wouldn't be a big issue. I wanted to see how that worked out. Instead of making a whole page of rules about claiming, I wanted to discourage it simply by removing the impulses to do so in the set-up. I think it worked somewhat, it never became much of a claim-game. There did have been some claims, but that was okay, it's okay as long as it's not overdone. And with the fact that it simply couldn't be proved that you truly were the PM (the only way to do this was to claim during the day you are PM, to say you'll do this and this, and than show it during the night. So that was the only sort of claim that I did not allow), claiming became a mere part of strategy, rather than the dominating rule.

It was a pity that due to Avengers having been an ongoing game at the same time, and because I was a bit of a lazy moderator, the game was somewhat overshadowed by the other. My apologies for that, I was partially to blame as well. But nonetheless, I did enjoy the little experiment. The town played a good game (also especially my respect for Storm this game. Pretty early on he already had a fantastic read on the scum in this game. He's been criticised a few times, but he actually played really well)!

I will post the night actions and roles either tonight or tomorrow, when I have a little bit more time

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Yeah, I'm not a huge fan of role claiming or giving away any information in the day scenes (see Lineages) so I'm glad this game didn't have any of that. Keepin it simple, and old school.

Mido

Version 1
The biggest surprise for me is that Mido was scum. Damn. I still can't get over that. Bussing a teammate on Day 1 is not something I would expect from him. It was refreshing to see you take the gamble, Mido.

I really do appreciate this, thank you. ^^ I should tell you that this wasn't part of my original plan, however!

I would have tried to keep Linkdude alive if Viral hadn't questioned me about my concerns over Cthulhu at the time. I had an feeling that if I made the wrong move then, I would have for sure been voted at that time. In hindsight, I perhaps could have done better if I remained more active, but unfortunatey I got sort of lazy at the end, and I had trouble fabricating a case against Storm without heavily shipping Tristan's reasoning, which would have looked bad.

Overall, a good go-round by the lot of us!

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Honestly thoug, I knew that eventually we were going to have to bus each other when it came down to it to try and win this game. With no factional night kill, we were at pretty big disadvantage. Our most powerful weapon became towns as well, and if killing a fellow mafia member meant the other could become town and win, that's what was going to have to happen. Sure we may get the puppet master, but we had a 25% of us getting it if I had survived day 1, and because I didn't that went down to 12.5%. Gg guys

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I knew it would be over for me as soon as a townie targeted me at night. If I had been on that Mido lynch, Raj would have likely killed Tristan and then I don't know who we would have lynched, but I would have had a good shot at winning. Ah, but I played my best. It was a lot of fun!

I wish I was allowed to be puppet master cause tbh I would have killed raj immediately lol

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
To be fair, I was right about Jamie is this game too, just as mafia. Not town :P and I didn't have time to expand on him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom