• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dollhouse mafia: Did that thing just stare back?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mido

Version 1

evil_doll_by_plasticjoinstheworld.jpg

Aww, look what you all did! You killed the most adorable doll in the dollhouse! See those well-rounded eyes and outward-projecting cheeks? Cute as a button, I say. You may think this is a gain for the rest of the dolls, but it's not. This dollhouse is going under, 'cause without the doll with the most action figure sales, this place is going down, and we all know it.

Well, I'm off. Have fun, friends. :cool:

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
I'll get to that when I figure out, lol.

Hey @kokirion
If Player A is sent to protect player B from the previous PMs action, and that same night the current PM sends Player A to kill Player C, which takes precedent?
Does Player A protect and kill both as the targets are different? Or is Player A 'busy' protecting Player B so he is unable to make the kill on Player C?
Player A will simultaniously attack player C while protecting player B, so the kill would go through

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
Aww, look what you all did! You killed the most adorable doll in the dollhouse! See those well-rounded eyes and outward-projecting cheeks? Cute as a button, I say. You may think this is a gain for the rest of the dolls, but it's not. This dollhouse is going under, 'cause without the doll with the most action figure sales, this place is going down, and we all know it.

Well, I'm off. Have fun, friends. :cool:
You sound just like my wife. I know we're going bankrubbed, and yes I should've found a real job

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Um...okay?

Tell me why you're more suspicious of Jamie than me, Tristan, and Viral.
If you read my analysis post. You and Viral are Tied for Most, Jamie is at Neutral, and im waiting on Tristan's analysis to decide whats going on

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
So you're not suspicious of Jamie yourself, but you're willing to lynch him based solely on what Viral said?

But you were suspicious of Jamie yesterday, and he's been one of your top suspects the whole game...

I'm so lost :confused:

No. Im out of ideas and i want to know what everyone thinks, then i will read through the game again, give my actual thoughts (The List) and i suggest we decide on whomever is agreed to be the most scummiest

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Curious.
Either Tristan is lying, and didn't protect himself. Or something is up with Jamie.
Alright, alright, I didn't want to reveal this but here goes

I am bulletproof. I am the only player with a role in this game, or at least that's what I was told. I didn't want to give this information so I could be a scum sacrifice and wasted kill (still not ruling out you bussing, raj), but hey, I knew this day would come.

Even without the factional kill, I'm of the belief that scum has a huge numbers advantage (probably 3 to start the game), and I'm a balancing role (evident by the fact that it I had died tonight, you guys would be in a pretty worrisome situation).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom