• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dollhouse mafia: Did that thing just stare back?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
I'll preface this by saying Storm is the only player I'm sure as **** is town.
If I'm wrong, I'll eat my hat.

That leaves Jamie, Alit, Tristan and Mido.

Mido has been generally non-committal, and has had no solid read, which is what I originally found scummy. Everyone has a good read or two based on interactions on Day 1 and beyond are crossing names off their list to see who is the last scum remaining. Mido has, as far as I remember, only stated his non-suspicion of me. I find that strange. If scum, why not push for my lynch since everyone else was for it? He could have ignored it too. But rather he stated he thought I was town. This might not make sense, but scum have an extra reason to lynch me, so either Mido probably isn't paying attention and is scum, or isn't paying attention as is town. I feel like he's leaning towards town. He was the 2nd vote on Libk. If we have 3 scum in this game, I can see a Libk, Alit, Mido team where Mido and Alit decided to bus Libk. I doubt it though (doubt they bussed, rather than doubt a 3 player scum squad).

My reads on the rest of you are little more wonky.

I think you bring up a fair point Jamie about Alit voting his scumbud early and just having the vote turning into a bandwagon and it running away from him. I don't agree with this though. Alit brought up a few points of evidence, and tried to even get me to vote Libk once Libk had 2 votes on him, versus Storm's 2 or 3 at that point. His line of questioning seemed natural. He was wondering where I would stand.

I doubt Alit is scum... Reeallllyyy doubttt ittttt. Just his overall play.

What stands out to me is you and Mido, and Tristan were both big proponents of Mafia not having a kill. I assume it makes sense for Libk to refute that idea to seem a bit more 'in the dark', I doubt his scumbud would have parroted his thoughts and posts and would rather be mum about the concept, or on the other side of the argument.
I didn't state my opinion, Johnny was for them having a kill it seemed, and I don't believe Alit or Storm chose a side. It's not a scum play, but I just find it interesting. I feel like scum is there: Jamie, Tristan or Mido. Alit has town vibes and so does Storm, so the fact that they didn't take a side doesn't matter.

What I find telling is LD tried throwing shade on Storm and you Jamie. Again, this was when he had a fighting chance of surviving, so I doubt he'd try to bus/throw suspicion at his scumbuds. I believe he truly thought he'd get out of that lynch at that point by pointing to Storm and you. If Alit was a scumbud, I'd expect him to throw Alit under the bus too.

That leaves Mido and Tristan who I'll get to in a bit. Going to take a break.

Also forget most of what I said last night. I was slightly drunk, mad, and hung over this morning. My thoughts were whack.

@Tristan you kill Johnnu?

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
So why am I your top candidate if LD threw shade on me?

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler

Vote Tally

A Link In Time - 1 (Jamie)
Storm - 1 (Tristan)
Mido - 2 (Storm, Viral Maze)

Not voting
A Link In Time, Mido

On a whimp, the decision was made. Sever people have been accused this night, several votes have been cast, but in the last few hours a majority of a mere 2 persons managed to become significant. Mido was to be lynched.

As Mido's head was cut off, it turned around one last time... for it was Jack! A malicious doll

evil_doll_by_plasticjoinstheworld.jpg

"Is it... is it over now?" some of the dolls whispered anxiously. But for some reason it did not feel right.... as if there is still evil lurking among the dolls...
I think we'll have to gather again during the next night...

sunscol22diy.jpg

Still possessed dolls (5)
Tristan
A Link in Time
Viral Maze
Storm
Jamie

Exorcised dolls (4)
Linkdude 74 (Anastasia, malicious doll): lynched, night 1
Dekunut (Lu Lu, gentle doll): lynched, night 2
Johnny Sooshi (Bjorn, gentle doll): cut into pieces, day 2

Mido (Jack, malicious doll): lynched, night 3

*** Start of day 3 ***
Day 3 will end at Tuesday 14-06-2016 at 12:00 CEST.
No posting will be allowed until the end of the day

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
Good. Today seemed to be a normal day...

There are these moments, these simple but magical moments, when you suddenly manage to snap out of your ordinary life and realise the happiness of just... being present.
My daughter graduated from high school today. All this time I got so obessed with my job as a paranormal detective, I did not seem to realise that slowly, little by little, the life of those around me was passing by without me noticing it. I know now... that this will probably be my last job, I will root out the evil lying in these dolls and then... go back to my real life before I end up as one of these ghosts myself. Because, give it some honest thought, who is the true puppet here?

But I know it, I can smell it in the air. There is hope.

Still possessed dolls (5)
Tristan
A Link in Time
Viral Maze
Storm
Jamie

Exorcised dolls (4)
Linkdude 74 (Anastasia, malicious doll): lynched, night 1
Dekunut (Lu Lu, gentle doll): lynched, night 2
Johnny Sooshi (Bjorn, gentle doll): cut into pieces, day 2

Mido (Jack, malicious doll): lynched, night 3

*** Start of night 4 ***
Night 4 will end at Friday 17-06-2016 at 22:00 CEST.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Okay. Right now i believe there are two possible suspects. Ill go more into it tommorow, but i just want you to know im thinking

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I protected myself. But it doesn't read like a kill attempt was made, it looks more like the PM holstered. Can't imagine why though, at this point in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom