• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dollhouse mafia: Did that thing just stare back?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
What happened to Mido? Earlier this day, when asked who you'd lynch, you said Mido. But now he's not even on your suspicion list? Also, you said you were suspicious of Jamie and Viral earlier, with me and Mido being null reads, no mention of alit. And now you're suddenly suspicious of me again, after earlier today saying you weren't and that I was a null read... and this is also your first mention of alit iirc. See what I mean about your inconsistency problem?

BY Request

Mid-Day List
Storm
Tristan
Viral
ALIT
Mido
Jamie

that's the point. Nobody is doing anything scummy, besides me trying to find out who is the Other Scum, or of there is two

right now, It's me and @Tristan talking grabbing at straws with the Occasional @A Link In Time commentary. Viral is hung over so I won't harp him, but he said he suspected Mido. right now I feel nobody, but I am leaning towards Viral's Suspicion

Storm

so.... going with Viral's thoughts and choice

Vote: Mido

I'm going to be gone til tommorow

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
There is a solid chance there were three mafia members in this game, so 2 more remain. If this is the case, my suspicions shift slightly, but I'm leaning towards Mido and Jamie anyway. I was drunk last night, I don't know why I said just Mido. It's mostly due to his inactivity, but perhaps the PM can take care of that tonight?

I'd still like to ask who was the PM last night.

Storm

Also yes. Im around-ish.... More or less just looking. Not lurking. Because ill answer questions, but im going to charge my phone in a minute...

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Great reasoning, thanks for the elaboration, Raj.

I'm keeping my vote on ALIT though, something seems fishy about him as I've stated before.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I'll post some substance tomorrow
Still waiting for this. The number of times you've refused to elaborate on anything is incredible and is starting to get on my nerves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom