• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dollhouse mafia: Did that thing just stare back?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
So you were the pm? Also Policy vote. And pressure to extend the day. Mostly pressure as I'd rather not lynch you

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Viral. You have to understand where im coming from here.

Koki ends the day in 270 minutes.

That is ample time to decide who to lynch

I do not think giving whoever is scum time to sober up from his alcohol-infused crackpot idea about extending the day is a good play on the Town's part. Time=Distance. We let the scum retreat and more time to plan it will be ALIT, a bad person, and a good person locked in Good Bad and Ugly ****. Id more likely vote a no-ltnch than an extension

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
You still haven't stated why you think I'm scum. You keep saying I'm scum or me and Jamie are at the top of your list but what's the actual factual evidence you have for voting me rather than voting for the chance for more discussion. Jamie has barely posted at all, mido even less so. You'd rather the day end with so little discussion?

Storm

Nobody talks to me much anyway so, why the **** not?
At this point in time no matter who we choose, unless we hit the right person, we are going to just lose another town. So. Cut out your cancers and maybe we will find him luckily, or not lynch anybody until we are sure who to lynch. In the meantime, let whoever is PM today do his job

Storm

Because i cant read you. You are my Mafia teacher, so i do not know how to read you appropriately. Considering this is my Second Game with you

Storm

Unvote
Vote:Extension (poor bastard)

Whats your plan, besides making me get lynched

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
There. 4 for extension. Me, Tristan Alit and Storm. Even if there's an unvote it's set.

Like pulling teeth..

It's mido I think.
Unvote
I'm off to bed. Stayed up just for this. I'll post some substance tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom