• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Dodongo's Cavern Hidden Room!

It's not really a room. It's just a platform behind the lava but yes it exists. I've just been there
Now, now. Don't be a downer!

Eh? Oh! Sorry, I meant N64 AND 3ds. Sorry about the confusion!

......why is it doing this? Ignore my last post and I mean to say this "Eh? Oh! I meant to say N64 AND 3DS! sorry about the confusion!"

Hero of Time? You read my last post?

Last edited:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
[video=youtube;ikSPUFd4zmo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikSPUFd4zmo[/video]

I got a video up showing you guys how to get in that room and what you can do in that little room. :)

Agreed, but.......hey, Ventus? You mind giving us some more cred on the description, like, oh, I don't know, say our names instead of just calling us "folks"? No offense whatsoever, but thanks!

Thanks! Now, add our names. Sorry, but a lot of people posted. Wow....now that I'm reading this over, I sound like if i'm bossing you around. I'm not though! Just asking.......

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
@Amazing Link
I fixed the video description though erroneously got your name misspelt in the video description. I'll get to that as soon as possible!

Anyway, I've done some more testing and can confirm that, at least in OoT3D, there is nothing in that pocket aside from the heart container. :yes:

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
[video=youtube;ikSPUFd4zmo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikSPUFd4zmo[/video]

I got a video up showing you guys how to get in that room and what you can do in that little room. :)

wMXBQ.jpg

That's Zelda 3DS?? I've never actually seen it...
Want... so badly....

Anyway, neat find. I'll try looking for it when I play through OoT again... on my Gamecube... Because I'm poor... and don't have a 3DS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom