• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Dodongo's Cavern Hidden Room!

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
wMXBQ.jpg

That's Zelda 3DS?? I've never actually seen it...
Want... so badly....

Anyway, neat find. I'll try looking for it when I play through OoT again... on my Gamecube... Because I'm poor... and don't have a 3DS.

Its the reason I got one :cool:

Thanks, Ventus! Really! I would've done it but......I don't have a camera, so..........

Wow.....more than 200 views and almost 50 responds......that's what I call a great first day! I'll check back in Tomorrow. I'm sheathing my sword now. Night!

Last edited:
This has been known for a few years now, but if you want something else that isn't well known then check out the north end of the sliding block room in Ice Cavern. About where the Silver Rupee encased in Red Ice is you will see the cave curves past it and end abruptly. It is quite suspiscious since there is no point in it and may have lead to another room in the beta.

Ocarina of Time: Ice Cavern - Icy Block Puzzle - YouTube Start at 2:50

Really?

Well then, thanks for ruining our fun! geez......... oh, and if it's well known, then why is it that there's next to no proof of it on google?! huh?!

It's not well known, particularly since in both the N64 & 3ds Version the lavafall conceils it well and since it only leads to a recovery heart, Though it has the possiblity of being a leftover of the beta content, or not.

I give.....

*sigh* sorry bout exploding on ya. I don't know what's going on with me today. I'm having mood swings. It's problably been known for a few years, but not very well. Well, at least my post helped get the message out there.

Hmmmmm, if that lava didn't hurt us there must be secret things that could hurt us also in the game. Man, I feel the need to replay that game. But this topic is fast growing.

Hmmmmm, if that lava didn't hurt us there must be secret things that could hurt us also in the game. Man, I feel the need to replay that game. But this topic is fast growing.

Hey, remember the area that has lord jabu-jabu? Remember how there's a silver rock that when you lift it, there's a passage to a golden skultula? Maybe there's something there.......I'll be back.......anyways, yep, it's growing. And not to forget that it's my first post.

Just want to say, my brother got into the fight with the Lizalfos, needed one more heart for safe measures and I showed him the secret. It actually helped him cause he nearly died being his first playthrough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom