• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Work Out?

Joy

The Sexy One
I go to the gym, usually before and after a party or a special occasion or after eating chocolate, either that or I go running. I also waitress on weekends, and believe me it counts.

Kazumi

chagy
I work out four times a week. I do some cardio as while as some lifting, plus other misc exercises. It's definitely good for you.

Claire

The Geekette
I walk 2 miles every day to and from class at the minimum, upwards of 4-6 miles in a day. Since class started back up again, I really don't have time to work out as much as I'd like to at the intensity that I normally would. When I don't feel like going out, I might do some kickboxing or general cardio. When I am actually given the free time, I run, though I prefer to go biking or hiking.

Next semester I'll be able to have my bike so I can get my workout in my favorite way.. while listening to the Pokemon bike theme on my ipod. Heck yes.

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again
Nope. I don't go into the gym unless it's my ballroom dance class.

However, what I do is aerobics. I walk literally everywhere, I do tons of jogging and running, I bike where I can, basically I keep my blood flowing rather than pumping iron. It's the only reason why I've been able to keep a constant 175 lbs for the past few years.

I will occasionally. I run roughly a mile most Mondays and Fridays. I also do a fair amount of walking, what with being in school and all that. In terms of actual working out (with weights and stuff), I have a single, pathetic 10lb dumbbell that I use. I generally do about 40 curls for each arm, 35-40 reps of lifting it above my head for each arm (I don't remember what this movement is called), and 35-40 reps of lifting the weight with my arm straight out (I don't remember what this is called either). Other than that, I just do crunches and push-ups.

LumiGem

He gave me LOADED DICE!
I do, occasionally. It's usually 30 push-ups or pull-ups. I tend to run a lot, too.
Since my Thanksgiving break I kinda went a bit overboard with the grub. o.o

vengenz

Sheikah Warrior
I workout a lot. Any tips or exercises anybody needs, I'm your trainer! Haha.
5-6 days a week.
45 minutes of Weight training (Switch days where I do Upper body or Lower body and Core)
30 of Cardio
- This is full-body workout. I love to stay in shape and I am not stopping! ;)

Other than that, I have played Soccer in high school. Sometimes friends and I go to play soccer, football, baseball, etc.
Very fun :)and an alternative to just going to the gym.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom