• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Work Out?

I used to be a dedicated gym buff but it has waned in the previous few years. I have an appointment to join a new gym today and I'm pumped! What do you do to stay in shape?

"Well I like to, you know, SQUEEZE things."

tumblr_m837x1FnpV1rcnlzio3_1280.jpg

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Running and yoga. I like to lift weights sometimes, but not enough to join a gym- I use P90X when I want to tone.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Workout videos. My boyfriend downloaded them for me from somewhere. I can't seem to find any on youtube. They're actually pretty good.

bunny

birb overlord
I don't go to a gym or anything, but I do workout. I usually go outside and run half a mile, then later that night I do 20 push-ups and 20 crunches. I also do yoga every now and then.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I actually made a thread like this over the summer, take a gander: http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/f16/what-physical-exercising-do-you-do-34997.html (note: that thread is old so don't post in it ;p), and here is what I do for working out

Me, I usually do sets of twenty (20) pushups [male version, unmodified], along with twenty (20) crunches. Almost every night I try to do those. Every once in a while, I lift a 35 pound dumbbell ten (10) times with each arm. Even more rarely, though, I do around 20 pullups underhand (or overhand, depends on the mood). My motives for doing those exercises? I don't want to become overweight, I don't want to be necessarily scrawny, and I don't want to be utterly defenseless in a fight -- you never know when you'll get in one.

I've never "actually" worked out a day in my life. I would just lose weight and gain muscle by hanging with friends and walking/skateboarding around town. Nowadays i'm just too lazy to do much. I made a promise to my sister though, the promise is when she gets back from Afghanistan we will work out for her sake and mine.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
Work out at the gym five days a week every week, With one weeks rest two times a year. I lift weights and goal is of course to grow in size & strength, and I've actually done some neat progress since I started about 16 months ago. Have gained 14kg / 31 lbs since I started (Current weight 81kg / 178 lbs), Body fat is jumping up and down between 6% and 9%. :clap:

But I got a crack in my Scaphoid (Bone inside my wrist) and have been out of the gym for a week now, Doctor said I can't work out until AFTER New Years Eve, In the mean time the most I can do is swim. :'(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom