• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Want to Have Kids One Day and how to raise them

Austin

Austin
Just one kid. Preferably a daughter so I could spoil her. If by the time she grows up and leaves home, I'm still young enough to raise another kid, I'd consider having another.

Yes. Maybe one day... I'd like a kid to raise, to pass on to my legacy and craft. I'd teach them how to be a critic, and who to read and write, very early. I'd expose them to all art forms and let them settle on one. Or not, teach them literally everything. I'd keep them innocent as long as they could, give them responsible freedom as a teen, and just do my best to not let them hate me. and hey, SOMEONE needs to play the Zelda games after me... I'd probably spoil them to no end :rolleyes:

I might adopt a child.

Totally random: Keriki just looks at me like, "What?" when I asked, Melica shrugs like she's thinking that she might one day, and Kirinen gives a very blunt "No." Those are three of my characters, of course I'd teach my kids all about them and let them continue their stories. Because hey, they're characters, their tale is endless and ever-changing. No timelines, ever. And they don't deserve to die.

Let's see..seeing how we just had our second child a couple days ago I guess me answer would be yes. I love having my son to play with, teach him bad habits, and just watching him learn things. I have my daughter now so I can spoil her and scare all the boys off when they come around. As for having more than two that is still up in the air and probably won't be decided for another couple years

ThePurpleKnight

ThePurpleKnightmare
I want to but I think it'd be better to just adopt, I am mega scared of babys, I took a parenting class that made my hand hurt cause I had to feed them for 20 minutes while holdng them in a horrible way (I ain't no machamp, I only got 2 arms)

I don't know, I don't have much interest in men anyways, may be the only option to adopt, Idk I am not worried about it, I am only 19, I got many more years of good eggs.

Burning Beast

Go to Hell 4 Heavens Sake
Absolutely, no way that I wouldn't. Being a parent is something I'm really looking forward too. I'm not necessarily amazing with kids, but I wouldn't just not have kids cause they're inconvenient or because I wanted to spend my time with other things, that just seems selfish to me. The only POSSIBLE way that I don't have kids is that I die before becoming of marriageable age, because once I get there, I'm going to do everything in my power to get married. So yeah... besides somebody needs to carry on the line of glory. :D

Edit: OH, and I want 5-9 kids... maybe more. I'm glad my parents liked kids as much as they did in order to have me.

Last edited:

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I would like some kids to have. At least 2 kids. I still don't know if I will have kids someday when that day is here. I would love to still. Yet again, it's a tough decision and a huge responsibility.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
To be honest I haven't thought about it too much...

Though I would like to have 2 maybe 3 kids one boy and two girls I guess but am not sure :/

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again
One of these days, probably. I don't see myself wanting any kids aaaaaaaanytime soon, I have an aversion to babies and putting up with them seems like a nightmare. If anything, I'd probably adopt a slightly older kid who's trained so I don't have to deal with all the grossness of babies. But I do want to pass on my beliefs and knowledge to someone I'm responsible for one of these days.

N

NascNaHéireann

I have a daughter and a son, will not be having any more, content with one of each! Love being a Mother :-) but its also tough going.

LumiGem

He gave me LOADED DICE!
No way. I feel uneasy around younger kids, I am not throwing my future life away for some bratty kid.
Sorry for sounding mean...^_^;

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom